©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

your state's syringe laws

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Hmm, I could have sworn that Jose Canseco said possession of an injection device was a felony....what a bum. I still cant believe he is making millions off that book filled with misinformation and slop.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
Hmm, I could have sworn that Jose Canseco said possession of an injection device was a felony....what a bum. I still cant believe he is making millions off that book filled with misinformation and slop.

Apparently not in most states. It is wrong to make pins difficult to obtain. Junkies are spreading diseases like crazy, by sharing needles, because they think they need a scrip to buy them. And even if you don't need a scrip, who the hell wants to go up and ask the pharmacist for them?! You're probably being video-taped for one, and in smaller towns, everybody knows everybody!! They should be sold in stores, by the box, and they should be right there on the shelf beside the Tylenol. lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
They should be sold in stores, by the box, and they should be right there on the shelf beside the Tylenol. lol
I think you should be able to just buy them off of the internet in the comfort of your own home where no one can even see who you are.

As a matter of fact, Im starting a petition. Who is with me?

1. DragonRider
2. WolfyEVH

Last edited by a moderator:

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
imdaman1 said:
They should be sold in stores, by the box, and they should be right there on the shelf beside the Tylenol. lol

The place I buy from sells them right off the shelf. I go in and help my self. the other day I walked right in and the lady behind the counter came and helped me find them. No questions asked. :cool:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I think you should be able to just buy them off of the internet in the comfort of your own home where no one can even see who you are.

As a matter of fact, Im starting a petition. Who is with me?

Some guys gotta worry about their old ladies checking the mail! Personally, I've always ordered them from gpz - but it would be nice to just be able to drive up the street and pick some up without hassle.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
DragonRider said:

As a matter of fact, Im starting a petition. Who is with me?.

imdaman1 said:
Some guys gotta worry about their old ladies checking the mail! Personally, I've always ordered them from gpz - but it would be nice to just be able to drive up the street and pick some up without hassle.

I figured you had a reason bro. Don't mind me. It's just my strange sense of humor.