©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bad titti's

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Here is someone that did not do there homework in regards to PCT.

All this picture needs is the guy holding up a sign saying " GOT BREASTS??"

For All who care about there manhood; please make sure to use a PCT after a cycle. And ALWAYS HAVE NOLVA ON HAND.

**** this is a picture compliments of (some poor bastard) on bodybuilding.com :(

Attachments

• gyno.jpg
    gyno.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Im new to this stuff and trying to learn what i can about it. What is PCT short for?

W

wolfyEVH

i would like to know what this guy was taking........i also like how all of these gyno pics that they show are people who really dont look like they're bodybuilders at all, just your average joe. Most guys on the boards who say the developed gyno, only have just small lumps, and some puffy nips, nothing to this extent. you would think that guy would have gotten the idea to go to the doctor when they started to look like breasts.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
that was sick as hell. Pct is post care therapy. after your cycle. Hopefully oracle doesnt see this and make it his screensaver

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
i would like to know what this guy was taking........i also like how all of these gyno pics that they show are people who really dont look like they're bodybuilders at all, just your average joe. Most guys on the boards who say the developed gyno, only have just small lumps, and some puffy nips, nothing to this extent. you would think that guy would have gotten the idea to go to the doctor when they started to look like breasts.

Yes, I know its kinda over exagerated. LOL. It can't be true. But hey, if the Newbies get scared enough, they might take interest into researching before doing a cycle. I just can't imagine leaving gyno for this long. Also for the newbie...PCT = post care treatment (medi's designed to help keep gains and to prevent water rettention, gyno, etc.). Nolvadex is a great pct as well as arimidex. Nolvadex is also used t treat gyno symptoms so that you don't end up in a predicament like the poor bastard in the pic.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
TexasCreed said:
that was sick as hell. Pct is post care therapy. after your cycle. Hopefully oracle doesnt see this and make it his screensaver

That's who I got the pic from(oracle). He said he had a wall-size pic at home.
LOL :D J/k Oracle. :p

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:

Got to agree with the wolf. Did this pic come from a site discussing gyno in men? For all we know this could be a pick of some fuckin tranny who is taking estrogen to grow tits on purpose.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
The other thing is that if this is trully AAS induced Gyno, then that dude is an idiot. I mean, it's not like he just grew those tits overnight. That would have been weeks of gyno development. You'd think he would have said long before that "Hmm...my tits itch, and seem to be lumpy...maybe I should look into this!"

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Freejay said:
Got to agree with the wolf. Did this pic come from a site discussing gyno in men? For all we know this could be a pick of some fuckin tranny who is taking estrogen to grow tits on purpose.

Like I said before --It came from Oracle's place. He sent it to me. LOL :D J/k

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
im sorry but thats a transvestite, dude who honestly is that gyno prone or that stupid to get like b size tities man thats just disturbing

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I just want to clarify something.

PCT=Post Cycle Therapy. This is when you try to bring back your natural test levels. It has nothing to do with gyno.

You need to worry about gyno primarily on cycle. For this you need to use nolvadex, or an anti-aromatase...