©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bromocriptine

borcic0

Aug 30, 2014
Anyone able to order this product overseas without getting it detained? I am from Canada. Read Lyle Mcdonalds book on it and I am interested. Just want to see if anyone has had any experiences.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Anyone able to order this product overseas without getting it detained? I am from Canada. Read Lyle Mcdonalds book on it and I am interested. Just want to see if anyone has had any experiences.

There's a whole book about it?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Here we go again. DID YOU KNOW THIS DR E ?This medication is also used alone or with other treatments to lower high growth hormone levels (acromegaly). Bromocriptine is also used to treat prolactin-secreting tumors. It may be used to reduce the tumor size before surgery or to control symptoms until other treatments start working.Bromocriptine is an ergot medication that works by helping to restore the balance of a certain natural substance (dopamine) in the brain. It also prevents the release of certain hormones (growth hormone, prolactin). Bromocriptine can lower these hormone levels, but it does not cure the causes of the increased levels.

So save the gh or u waste that killen a little nipple milk . :)

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've read Caber is #1 on 75% of forums, then it's always Prami and Bromo 2nd with lots to say about sides, but pro is it's cheaper and may not affect you personally like most. Do research and narrow down by sources you use.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
IIRC, the main problem I remember users complaining about was nausea. I probably shouldn't post this though because I'm going on long term memory from many years back. I've never tried it, but probably would if I had it. I've mainly used Caber. I couldn't handle the zombie effect of Prami, even at very low doses and being on for awhile.