©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

drug testing

outlaw

Jan 1, 2014
Hey Brothers. I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect thread. I just landed an opportunity of a lifetime job. My situation is Im on a heavy cycle of sust, tren e, dbol, anti estro, liver support, bp support and I have to take a pre hire drug screen. Im told it can be a hair, saliva, urine, or blood and possibly a combination. Ive never failed from regular oils usage before so my main concern is the other parts of my cycle. Its a union apprenticeship so no worry of government probing. Everything I've researcher so far just mentions the hardcore crap but Id rather be safe than sorry. Thank you for the input.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
There's nothing in your cycle that would show up on a regular 10 panel DOT style drug screening. They're typically only interested and testing for recreational drugs ie shit that gets u high. Screening for AAS is a different group of tests all together.

Whether or not they are testing for AAS is another matter. Usually preemployment drug screening doesn't cover AAS, but that's no guarantee. The only way to know for sure if they're testing for anabolics is if they tell u. Good luck.

outlaw

Jan 1, 2014
Youre fine ..unions want good slaves to make them money. What kinda job is it ..join elevators union. Big cash. Lol

I was told its a 14 panel screen. Never heard of that one. Its for pipefitters. Don't wanna screw this up. May have to study hard for test. Lol

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I wouldnt sweat it Ive been in a union similar to the one your joining in the construction trades and Ive never heard of anyone failing for those compounds. They are looking more for rec drugs. And be careful with that as apprentices often get randoms.

Kozmos

Aug 24, 2014
I know you didn't mention it and based on your cycle it doesn't look to me like you are cutting. Make sure you are not taking any ephedrine or products containing it because you will fail for sure.

Just making sure you have everything covered bro, otherwise I have never seen a pre employment steroid test for anything other than professional sports and the military.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
ests For Following Drugs of Abuse:

COC - Cocaine
THC - Marijuana
OPI - Opiates
mAMP - Methamphetamines
TCA - Tricyclic Antidepressants
OXY - Oxycodone
BZO - Benzodiazepenes BUP - Buprenorphine
BAR - Barbiturates
MTD - Methadone
AMP - Amphetamines
MDMA - Ecstasy
PCP - Phencyclidine
PPX - Propoxyphene

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
that is what they test for on a 14 panel test. It's just a google away. I believe the only way for them to check for aas is bloodwork and test your levels. I could be wrong on that one. But I've been working in the same line of work as you and never had to worry about a aas test. They don't worry about it so much it

outlaw

Jan 1, 2014
Thanks Brothers. I appreciate it. I will keep status posted when I submit to screening.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
It always makes you nervous when it comes to a job or a dream job. But you should be right. 8f you are super nervous take two week off and go and when your test levels are 0 get a health and weekness check up a d have your doctor write yiu a script then you can crash and cruse without any loss

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
ests For Following Drugs of Abuse:

COC - Cocaine
THC - Marijuana
OPI - Opiates
mAMP - Methamphetamines
TCA - Tricyclic Antidepressants
OXY - Oxycodone
BZO - Benzodiazepenes BUP - Buprenorphine
BAR - Barbiturates
MTD - Methadone
AMP - Amphetamines
MDMA - Ecstasy
PCP - Phencyclidine
PPX - Propoxyphene

And booze too. Cant lay pipe without a stiff tool. Right OMR. ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 54

Abaxenrep

Aug 23, 2014
Mansir
www.levram.us
I take 12 panel on a regular basis (every 2 weeks ) and I have never once had an issue.. I am sure as a pipe fitter they would appreciate the added physical strength .. Lol.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I take 12 panel on a regular basis (every 2 weeks ) and I have never once had an issue.. I am sure as a pipe fitter they would appreciate the added physical strength .. Lol.
Ya. Steroids should be a requirement. Can't have any pussies laying pipe.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Congrats Bob. I work for a well known gas transmission company as a pipliner and was on when I took my pre test and I was good. I'm in the United Steel Workers Union.

BigTimeR

Aug 27, 2014
If your really worried you can buy synthetic urine. They sell it at the tobbacco store in my town

levram

Aug 23, 2014
Hey Brothers. I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect thread. I just landed an opportunity of a lifetime job. My situation is Im on a heavy cycle of sust, tren e, dbol, anti estro, liver support, bp support and I have to take a pre hire drug screen. Im told it can be a hair, saliva, urine, or blood and possibly a combination. Ive never failed from regular oils usage before so my main concern is the other parts of my cycle. Its a union apprenticeship so no worry of government probing. Everything I've researcher so far just mentions the hardcore crap but Id rather be safe than sorry. Thank you for the input.

You'll be fine. They're likely to use a 7 or 10 panel test that is used for rec. drugs. Half of the ironworker and pipefitter union guys are on juice lol.

Even the police departments don't test for steroids, they instead of lab values tested to see your endocrine levels.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Even if they were testing for steroids just tell them your taking pro hormones there leagle and come up just the same.