©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test cyp deca dbol advice

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
I've done several cycles last was tren a mast prop great results now I want to try
Test cyp 700 ml wk 1 - 16
Deca 400 ml wk 1 - 12
Dbol 40 daily wk 1 - 5
Hcg 250 ius 2 x wk
Standard pct cloud and nova 50 20 1 month should I use caber any advice would be great
I'm going to eat heavy and right lift heavy and sleep good thanks in advance

Last edited:

BigTimeR

Aug 27, 2014
Personally I would start with only 500mgs test and work up to 750 as my cycle progressed. I also like to add my Dbol in at the midway point of my cycle...I know its weird but whatever lol. I would also run the cycle for 20 weeks. But like I said, that's just what I do and has worked well for me. Probably need a little more info like age stats time lifting and such.

KembroResearch

Aug 30, 2014
This cycle absolutely blew me the hell up back in the day. I gained 25 pounds and kept 15.

Just eat, sleep, and lift heavy!!! :)

This is the ONE piece of advice I can offer:

If you have sleep apnea do NOT use deca.

I developed sleep apnea from AAS over the years. I had sleep apnea from hell until I had my accident and then stopped using completely (a sad year...) and it became fully noticeable and full blown with this cycle. If you start feeling exhausted, and are having dreams that you're drowning, being choked to death, etc, you're not breathing in your sleep.

For some reason, Deca completely triggers my sleep apnea and makes it deadly. I'm not saying it does that for everyone, but it IS a proven side effect that Deca plays into it. I only used it one other time in my life and after that never again.

Some guys it doesn't bother, but if you start getting sleep apnea side effects I advise to discontinue use asap.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Afew more options depending on your tolorance.
10-20 dbol everday throughout the cycle
40-50 dbol weeks 1-4 and again the last 4 weeks

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
thanks for all the help does any one have advice on taking caber with deca I want to run this cycle but don't want to shut down thanks in advance

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
thanks for all the help does any one have advice on taking caber with deca I want to run this cycle but don't want to shut down thanks in advance

Caber will help with the sexual side effects and possibly some prolactin related gyno, but it won't do anything for your htpa-

Abaxenrep

Aug 23, 2014
Mansir
www.levram.us
I like the look of the cycle but a I would run the deca the full 16 weeks.. I find I get the best result from deca between wk 12-16 .. And as stated caber will not do anything for your natty shutdown

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
thanks everyone I appreciate all the advice will deca shut me down as hard as tren a did and do you recommend armindex or estradiol

Last edited: