©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question about drol/ghrp-2 cjc no dac/sust

jimmy34

Apr 17, 2005
I'm gonna run the petide mix am/pw/pm and 50 mg drol ed with 400 every 4 days starting tomorrow am...

I'm only gonna do the drol for 2-3 weeks and I have 25mg tabs...

Question: If I do the peptide mix first thing in the am, how long should I wait for my 25mg tab if I'm going to split the 50mg ed of drol into 2 doses or does it matter...

I'll probably run the sust Sunday and Thursdays so do I wait for that until a certain amount of time after the peptide injection???

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Your peps won't interfere with your drol. Do your peps 3xdaily like you mentioned one being pw. I would also dose one of your drol pulses 1.5 hrs pre-workout.

jimmy34

Apr 17, 2005
Thanks, exactly what I thought...was gonna take a drol in am with peptide blend and pwo but now I'll wait an hour or so for the drol tab...THANKS!!!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What mcg are you running the peps at? I my self can't eat any thing for an hour before my peps and I like to wait 1/2 hour for food after - I get so hungry on the peps you doing. Can't fill the hunger at all. You will have a blast
I was doing 100 mcg. Of each together in pin

jimmy34

Apr 17, 2005
What mcg are you running the peps at? I my self can't eat any thing for an hour before my peps and I like to wait 1/2 hour for food after - I get so hungry on the peps you doing. Can't fill the hunger at all. You will have a blast
I was doing 100 mcg. Of each together in pin

Same, I got the blend from venom...each pin is 100mcg of each...starting tomorrow am, never did peps or growth so this should be a good ride...I'm 50 now...in my late 30's early 40's I was a solid 235 strong, faster than greased moose poop, ripped and all I did was cyp, deca and tren cycles here and there...although I first started with the old SIUG labs dbol that was insane...went from 176 to 205 in like 4 weeks with that stuff...

Gonna need the hunger effect...I don't eat enough right now and have tons of turkey and chicken to eat all day long...

Haven't touched anything for over 6 years so we'll see how this goes...pretty stoked already...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You will never want to put the peps down - it is great stuff - man- You are making me want to start up bad