©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Carrier oil question

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
If someone just dreamed about using a carrier oil in the basic anabolic/androgenics, test,Deca,EQ, etc. at regular doses, the basics. What is the thinnest, clearest oil that works well for all these compounds?

Thanks for any responses

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
As stated, MCT is probably the thinnest you will find. Miglyol would be the best, but hard to find. Here are some viscosities of some common oils. If you use MCT oil make sure it is pure, or Fractionated Coconut Oil.

Castor- 297.0 - Thickest
High-Oleic Safflower- 41.2
Peanut- 39.6
Sunflower- 37.1
Grapeseed- 37.0
Sesame- 35.3
Corn-34.9
Cottonseed-33.5
Soybean-32.6
Safflower-31.3
MCT - 26 @ 77°F
Miglyol- 10

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Mct sounds great. Does it lump up much? From reading I see many people using grape seed oil. Is there something special about it?

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Mct sounds great. Does it lump up much? From reading I see many people using grape seed oil. Is there something special about it?
Nothing special. Just the most common used carrier. Mct or any other carrier won't clump if recipe is correct and raw purity is good.

khungus03

Jun 2, 2013
As stated, MCT is probably the thinnest you will find. Miglyol would be the best, but hard to find. Here are some viscosities of some common oils. If you use MCT oil make sure it is pure, or Fractionated Coconut Oil.

Castor- 297.0 - Thickest
High-Oleic Safflower- 41.2
Peanut- 39.6
Sunflower- 37.1
Grapeseed- 37.0
Sesame- 35.3
Corn-34.9
Cottonseed-33.5
Soybean-32.6
Safflower-31.3
MCT - 26 @ 77°F
Miglyol- 10

What are the units of measure for these densities?

I'm currently using avocado oil which has a density of 921mg/cc, as a reference water is 1g/cc.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
What are the units of measure for these densities?

I'm currently using avocado oil which has a density of 921mg/cc, as a reference water is 1g/cc.

Just out of curiosity, what does the weight have to do with anything?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Grapeseed. Its what pharmacys compound with for a reason..the carrier holds the hormone in the depot for consistant dispersal. Mct too thin .oil is absorbed quicker thus crystal of compound in the depot makin pain. Coconut oil..lmfao. please. It jells till 75 degrees so in winter in snow u can spread it on your ass cheeks for absorbtion

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Whatever oil I use I noticed it filters way easier the hotter it is. I filter around 140 degrees. It filters much easier than around 110. Am I losing any power in my hormone? I may be but It still works but I don't know if it's full strength. Could you give me some temperatures you all use, grape seed oil is the carrier.

khungus03

Jun 2, 2013
The coconut oil being referred to is not whole coconut oil but rather fractionated coconut oil meaning its only part of the whole and does not freeze at room temp. There are no problems with freezing or jelling when brewing with fractionated coconut oil.

Lighter oils are typically thinner and thus flow easier, on the flip side heavier oils can typically hold more hormone per unit.

Userat204

Nov 13, 2014
Safflower,sunflower,and fractionated coconut are my favorites. Abd for whoever said the hotter you filter the easier. Became full with that. Like a Whatman zap cap which I love can only be used up to 50 C so don't burn thru your filters.