©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs Rothwell

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Nothing interesting about it...Overeem let that sloppy, white-trash bastid beat him:naughty1::p

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Its just like baseball how many fans watched the home run chase between McGuire and Bonds? I wanna see some jacked fighters beating the shit out of each other. They need to allow it in all sports makes things more interesting to watch IMO

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
He's too cocky with his approach, steps in way too much with some one who obviously try to counter punch with him.. His knockout lately have been due to total jackass rookie mistakes...

You can not try to step in and inflict damage with big shots with some one who's waiting for you to step in, he needed to stay on the outside and pick his shots but he was being overly cocky and has not adjusted his style to suit MMA gloves, those kind of punches he's been caught with don't do damage with 8-12 oz thai or boxing style gloves- it's become overly clear that he's not sparing with MMA gloves and the kind of knockouts he's suffering have made that obvious

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Anthony Johnson said he'll move up to heavyweight, just for one fight, and that's to knock out Overeem! I think Johnson would annihilate him in the first round. I wouldn't be surprised if Alistar looked a little bigger for that fight and wound up testing positive. I think he knows Johnson is WAY to powerful for him!!