©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren...offseason or precontest?

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
What is everyone's opinion on running tren. Do you like it better for offseason bulking cycles or precontest time or do you use it for both? And also do you prefer using tren E or tren A?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Precontest/prep. Off season the metabolic demands of tren make gaining weight difficult in my experience. When I do use it, I use tren A so if anything were to adversely affect me, it could clear sooner once discontinued.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Precontest/prep. Off season the metabolic demands of tren make gaining weight difficult in my experience. When I do use it, I use tren A so if anything were to adversely affect me, it could clear sooner once discontinued.

Exactly- I can almost never gain weight on tren... I'll drop it into a cycle to help me stay lean but after years of heavy tren use I'm starting to think its very much a one trick pony.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Both. Tren builds more muscle than any other injectable, provided you eat enough.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
With tren giving the most sides I dont see the point when there are better options.
like bad acid reflux (cant eat as much), sleep goes to shit ( cant grow as much) the mental aspect( not happy) raises metabo ( have to eat even more to maintain) night sweats suck too.

I guess if you dont get these sides its fine. but Id rather feel better, be able to sleep and eat to grow during a bulk.

For precontest there is no comparison its the best for bodycomp . You can grow with low calories. Thats where it shines. In a precontest diet you will get most of those sides anyway without the tren so you might as well use it.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Both. Tren builds more muscle than any other injectable, provided you eat enough.

I agree with this. I run it both ways.

I eat as much as a possibly can when bulking and obviously clean up the diet when cutting.

I've only used Tren A. But next cycle, which won't be till around December, I'm going to try some Parabolan. I keep hearing how the sides are not as intense. I find it hard to believe.

But, you know what they say, ya got to try it for yourself to find out.