©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Upping my dose

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
So I'm thinking about upping my trt dose from 100mg/week to around 500/week.. I've been on trt for about a year now and I'm starting to want to see the test having a little more impact on me.

When I started trt along with a good diet and training program I saw excellent results. Now I'm getting ready to do another 12 week cut and was thinking of increasing the dose along with it to help my results.
What are your thoughts on this..? Also the idea has rolled around my head of trying something like Tren or winny..

Anyway thanks for any thoughts

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
That woukd be crash and cruse. I wouldn't do anything other then test the first time or two. 500 mg a week sounds good for a first cycle

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Quality takes Time!

:lightbulb:If every thing is on point ; eating habits,training, blood work, blood pressure,attitude for patience! I would say, if you put on some good size with 100mgs a week, I would increase the dose to 300mgs a week. Document time on for 8 weeks with a slight increase of calories of protein and complex carbs. If you are making gains in muscle size on lower doses of AAS through out the year, that is what the financial and health side benefits are supposed to be. If you are just bodybuilding, this is great for you. If you are in training for bodybuilding competition, then you assess what point you are at to start adding some other compounds for the weeks before the competition. You are in it for the long haul. Quality takes time! Later, OMR

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
So I'm thinking about upping my trt dose from 100mg/week to around 500/week.. I've been on trt for about a year now and I'm starting to want to see the test having a little more impact on me.

When I started trt along with a good diet and training program I saw excellent results. Now I'm getting ready to do another 12 week cut and was thinking of increasing the dose along with it to help my results.
What are your thoughts on this..? Also the idea has rolled around my head of trying something like Tren or winny..

Anyway thanks for any thoughts

Avoid teen at all costs my friend...horrible sides, 350- to 600 mg is fine for 16 weeks, maybe run some eq as well

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Avoid teen at all costs my friend...horrible sides, 350- to 600 mg is fine for 16 weeks, maybe run some eq as well

Everyone's different. You won't know how you react until you try it.

You can start as low as 20 mgs EOD. I've seen results at this low of a dosage and don't get any sides.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya Im with sandpig ive got a buddy thats a total tren whore gets absolutely no sides other than a shit ton of strength and muscle growth lol. Ive went up to a gram a week with tren enanthate and only side i got was a little insomnia. If your wanting to ride the tren train I would recomend starting low dose with tren acetate that way if sides develope they will go away quicker than with enanthate work your way up in mg as sides allow...just my 2 pennies

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I'm with Sandpig and srd1 on this one. I like the idea of a low-test (100mg/week) with 50mg eod Tren A run. Mast would be a good addition to that as well. You could always bump the Tren up slowly or even down a hair to see how you respond to it.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks for all the input guys! I think for now I will just up the test to about 300.. With most drugs (Rx pain news, ibuprofen etc.) as well as supplements and stimulants I have always been VERY tolerant to stuff so I've developed somewhat of a mind set that I can handle high doses of everything.. The "took 3 scoops" pre workout joke is lost to me.. The stuff even at that amount rarely does shit for me. 1600mg/day of ibuprofen for a sore shoulder is nothing haha..
However we all know aas are slightly different than some over the counter NSAIDS.. So rather than go with my usual bad habits I figure it's best to take it slow with the gear. Also if by some chance I'm one of the type who have great results on low doses that would be awesome.. And I'll never know unless I start low!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Haha thanks IB about the same as after my last cut.. I've packed a few lbs back on.. Feeling fat and ready to get back into the diet! I'm right around 230lbs.. Home scale says bf has stayed low.. but I can see that's it's crept back up on me