©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3rd cycle help, please let me know if it looks good.

jstephens517

Sep 7, 2014
Im 23, heavy lifting for 8 years, this is 3rd cycle. First was test only, 2nd was cutting test with mast.
245lbs 6ft 13% bf
Bench- 415
Squat 545
DL- 600

I started 4 weeks ago, 150mg test p eod. 50mg prov ed. 12.5mg aromasin eod. Im going 16 weeks on this cycle, Im adding npp 100mg eod for 10 weeks, ending it 2 weeks before the test. Im trying to add muscle while dropping some bf, a good lean bulk so far i've been successful. Winny 50mg ed from week 10-16. Clen 2 weeks on 2 off 2 on at end. Caber .25mg twice a week. Hcg, just started at 250iu twice a week until end of cycle. Hows that looking fellas?

On cycle- liv 52, milk thistle, n2guard, fish oil, multi vit, as well as some others
Pct- Nolva 40 40 20 10
Clomid 100 50 25 as well as some other supps

please get back to me guys, i hope you have some good information.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I think you're looking good. Seems like you have a well planned cycle.

If it were me, I would make a few tweaks but they're pretty minor.
~I would end the npp only 1 week before the test. Two weeks is a little extreme
~I think clen is a terrible compound in every respect. very hard on the body, probably one of the most dangerous compounds you can run, makes you feel like crap, and produces very marginal results. T3 is a much better choice. If you want a stimulant, ephedrine is also a much better option than clen
~I don't know anything about proviron so i can't comment on that little piece.
~I might be tempted to bump the npp to 125/150. You could also make that decision after you try 100 for 2-3 weeks.

jstephens517

Sep 7, 2014
yah I have had mixed feelings about running the clen, T3 might be the better route. I think ill be good at 100mg of npp just because Im making great gains off the test alone. Proviron is a high androgen to help harden up the gains, as well as keep the dick hard. It has some anti estrogen properties I believe as well although I still always run aromasin as well. Thanks for the input I'll throw some results from the cycle when I'm done.