©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Little problems or things to watch out for on Melenotan 2

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My little things I found to watch for - or what the hell-
Had black eyes and new stitches when went on beginning of August - still have black eyes - scar is purple color
If you have black eyes - wait till there gone first before you start and put a heavy sun screen on new scars

If you get darker then most - maybie not the best thing - I am blacker then black

I know waaa waaa waa

If I come off can I get lighter again?-this is to much

The wood is great

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I put number 10 sunscreen on my face today and got the blackest I have ever been - was trying to not get my face darker today

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yes if you come off you will lighten up over time. It will take a few weeks though. When I went to Ireland the other year and I was in the middle of an MT2 cycle I got asked on 3 separate occasions if I was a mixed race (black) celebrity from over here. I am white haha. My mate thought I was his black mate when I knocked one day. This stuff can darken you so much if you run it ed and get in the sun.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My face looks like that tanning lady that brought her child in the tanning booths - my face is black, black, black - I am going off of it - this looks funny, my eyes a real light with my dark tan - I never went tanning yet either - been in the sun a few times and that's it - they were right when they said after the first bottle it kicks in strong

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i noticed that im getting small dark spots also on my face. like dark freckles or something is this normal?