©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Isopure Protien

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bizarro said:
Yeah I do. I think its great stuff -- a little pricey but great quality.

Thanks bro. Ordered an 8.8 lb tub last night. I liked tha fact that it has 50 grams of protien.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
that is some really great stuff. i get tired to thick gummy shakes and the isopure is very light and tasty

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Acutally it's only 77% protien by volume...you have to have two scoops to get to the 50g mark. Optimum nutrition 100% whey is about $50 for a 10lb bag and is 78% protien by volume. I've actually been using some stuff that is over 90% protien by volume from Bioplex called pure WPI. It has 0g carbs, 0g of sugar, 0g fat, 0g Cholesterol... Is about the best I've found. AST VP2 would come in second...at 85% protien by volume...

The bioplex stuff is a bit spendy...about $50 for 5lbs at my local sup shop...haven't looked for it online yet though...since it is a higher concentration it is actually cheaper than the Isopure stuff since 10lbs of it is actually 9lbs of protien versus 7.7lbs of Isopure - both Isopure and Pure WPI are about the same price by volume though...

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
l3i0hazard said:
Acutally it's only 77% protien by volume...you have to have two scoops to get to the 50g mark. Optimum nutrition 100% whey is about $50 for a 10lb bag and is 78% protien by volume. I've actually been using some stuff that is over 90% protien by volume from Bioplex called pure WPI. It has 0g carbs, 0g of sugar, 0g fat, 0g Cholesterol... Is about the best I've found. AST VP2 would come in second...at 85% protien by volume...

The bioplex stuff is a bit spendy...about $50 for 5lbs at my local sup shop...haven't looked for it online yet though...since it is a higher concentration it is actually cheaper than the Isopure stuff since 10lbs of it is actually 9lbs of protien versus 7.7lbs of Isopure - both Isopure and Pure WPI are about the same price by volume though...

I'll look into those as well. Just an FYI to anyone interested in Isopure....It is fantastic! The Dutch Chocolate tases like rich chocolate milk. I actually was able to mix it in a glass with a spoon!

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yeah Freejay I would've been surprised if you weren't happy with it. Bio, good info but you didnt mention anything about taste.....

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Oh sorry...I pretty much like the taste of all the proteins I have tried but this stuff tastes pretty good...natural really...

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Vanilla and the strawberry banana meal replacement shake. Theres actually no artificial sweeteners.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Isopure uses sucralose (brand name Splenda) which is a derivative of sugar and I think a lot better than aspertame. I love isopure because it mixes so well in water....pricey though