©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Combining Winstrol and Anadrol

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Many IFBB Pro's do this going into a show

While they are extremely lean and dry, they take anadrol and do winstrol on an EoD protocol (example: 200anadrol/day + 100injectable winstrol EoD)

It clearly works.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Many IFBB Pro's do this going into a show

While they are extremely lean and dry, they take anadrol and do winstrol on an EoD protocol (example: 200anadrol/day + 100injectable winstrol EoD)

It clearly works.

So would you say it was just for contest prep or would it have a value in a bulking cycle?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The Abombs are going to make the muscle full looking when you are lean and dry - the win NY - you are running for the shows to get lean and dry- I don't know enough about bulking my self with winny - wouldn't my self - but I am not up to pro level either

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Much like Derek7x said many top level/freaks/pros are doing this...that dose range as well

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
So would you say it was just for contest prep or would it have a value in a bulking cycle?

I see no reason to stress your cardiovascular system even further than it already is with another oral that is notorious for destroying hdl/ldl level. Do not use winstrol while bulking.

Unless you are looking to become Mr.Olympia, I would limit your "off-season" to using one-three of the following compounds:

testosterone
nandrolone
growth hormone(seriously consider all factors before using this)

If you are adamant on using orals, I would use as little anadrol as you can get away with for 6-8 weeks(some go to 12 -- and once again -- I don't see the point of stressing your body even FURTHER by taking an oral and taking it for an extended period of time unless you plan to be on the olympia stage),and monitor your blood lipid levels closely.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
thanks for the responses guys, I was kind of hoping that a blend of the two would give the best of both. I'd seen it recommended on other boards and I was intrigued but I'm not so sure it's worth it now

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I agree with Derek as well. I've seen some amazing effects on some of my friends who used that combo. I'd say it is fine every once and a while, but no need to keep it going for long periods imo. Most everybody I knew kept the dosing much lower than even what Derek stated above....75-100mg/Anadrol and winny at 50-100mg/d....with some test of course. Personally, I try to avoid orals during the "off-season," and usually only use them these days during cutting.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I agree with Derek as well. I've seen some amazing effects on some of my friends who used that combo. I'd say it is fine every once and a while, but no need to keep it going for long periods imo. Most everybody I knew kept the dosing much lower than even what Derek stated above....75-100mg/Anadrol and winny at 50-100mg/d....with some test of course. Personally, I try to avoid orals during the "off-season," and usually only use them these days during cutting.

I was considering it for 4 weeks at 100mg drol, 50mg winny. I'm still a little tempted to give it a go to be honest...

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
ok well looks like you made your decision, so:

niacin,fish oil,no trans fats period,decrease saturated fat intake,liver supplements,monitor for hypertension,increase good fats,and get a blood panel every 4 weeks etc.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Post on the members board for us how you do each week - wish I had ran the Abombs for my last show - at night I was started to look like shit - couldn't hold a pump any more

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
ok well looks like you made your decision, so:

niacin,fish oil,no trans fats period,decrease saturated fat intake,liver supplements,monitor for hypertension,increase good fats,and get a blood panel every 4 weeks etc.

just so you know I did take your advice very seriously, and I'll do all of those things to stay healthy

twatwaffle

Sep 14, 2014
Just started this. 50mg Winny and 100mg drol daily. Did it to fill back out on my cut, and hopefully lube up my joints