©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injecting clomed

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I did a search and didn't see anything about it. But i was wondering if you could inject liquid clomed? Im sure it would be a fatty injection just like insulin. This way you avoid the stomach acids and no breakdown

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm not sure what's to be gained from it, honestly. Does anyone even make it for injection?

U can already avoid it being processed in the stomach by purchasing it in liquid form and taking it sublingually, and that's got to be more convenient than doing yet another injection everyday.

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
Fuck no!!!! Bro, first, it's not sterile. Second, it's clumpy and wouldn't pass through the pin, unless it was a 16g. DON'T do it. ..just don't. .forget about it, just forget about you even thinking about it, please please please please please forget about it. Swallow it like everybody else does and be safe for God's sake! I'm gonna try to forget that this was even asked.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, no. Not a good idea. Just put it under your tongue and hold it there for a few minutes and it goes direct to the bloodstream.