©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

guess my acct started over.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
anyhow, the jest of my post earlier, i'm gonna take a trial of deca for a few weeks, see how i react to it. got it from balkan pharm. wondering if that place is any good or not?? body comp from about a month ago;
age 32, height 5'9", weight 239.6, fat % 34.7, fat mass 83.2. anywho, any info on that company, and if anyone could point me in the right direction to getting started..
thanks.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I deleted your last thread. Please read the rules here so that you know what is and is not allowed to be posted. Thank you.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Its all good we're all here to help. There's plenty of knowledge on the board just start using the search feature. Don't hesitate to ask questions

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I think you should focus on your diet and getting your body fat down before starting anything.

Phospha$c3nts

Sep 10, 2014
The New World
Of course I agree with the Vets, the man should wait and get it together first...at least prep for a cycle.
You have to keep in mind though, that you qualify for some mild Hormone Replacement Therapy. You might absolutely need it to get started. Your GH levels tend to make an abrupt decline after the age of 24 and testosterone begins a steady fall after 27. I'd at least recommend a shot of GHRP daily, and you should explore your options for low-dose Testosterone.

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
The Dangers of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: By Dylan Gemelli - YouTube

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Yes. Higher body fat will cause all kinds of problems. Ghrp and test replacement maybe. Lots of cardio most definitely.

Phospha$c3nts

Sep 10, 2014
The New World
The thing is, we are doing so much more than just Androgens. Within the ENHANCEMENT community we have the tools to seriously help people solve their problems.
I looks a little scary over there at the "Peptides and Growth Factors" Forum, but I would hope that Legion spend some time looking into research chemicals.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
I appreciate all of you guys input, i watched the video. and i am gonna stall on the test. but in my defense :), i'm having to go into the v.a. every three weeks, (disabled vet also). the reason being, that my bf and health, to the docs, are counter intuitive. the do blood work every time. the end up with 6-7 vials it come back with 48 pages of work. and everything is normal, bp normal, cardio was slightly low compared to a healthy man. resting heart rate ranges between 63-67. but like i said i'm going to stall on the test till i can drop bf. thank you guys for your support and concern.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
i'm sorry i keep going on..i look back in the thread and i see something else to respond to. lol. i'm in the gym every day. i have a four day lift cycle. so whatever muscle group i work gets a 3 day rest. i have read that a 3 day rest is sufficient. and i do 30 min on the elliptical right now on fat burn mode, every day. but does everyone agree that i should take, ghrp and a test replacement would be sufficient for now?? dont know what it is, still have to look it up and study it. lol. maybe start of at low dose, see how i respond and gradually build up to higher/normal doses?

Phospha$c3nts

Sep 10, 2014
The New World
GHRP gets your pituitary to release your natural GH, but it has so many more health benefits than GH. It also acts through other receptors, and for one, it is good for your heart and cardiovascular system.

Also, did you say that your Test levels are high? If so then you don't need Testosterone replacement yet. You may want to control your estrogen levels, however. High levels of estrogen will keep you from losing the fat. Look into a SERM like Clomifene or Tamoxifen.

So, in short, do the GHRP, consider the SERM.