©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

trt north dakota

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I've got an emergency, I called in to change my appointment for my six month visit back home today because I'm working in north Dakota and this nurse that didn't like it when I got put on trt ran her mouth to my doc so now since hes semiretired so he drops me and the clinic tells me I need to find somewhere in nd, fu#$in backwards bi#+h any way the problem is I'm clueless were to go out here and I wasn't put on because of juice use I was shut down naturally from over doing it so when I run out I'm not gonna even be able to do my job.I wasn't even trying to get more test, that nurse didn't like me from day one and found her oppertunity I hate jealous skanks.

Anyway if there's anybody in western north Dakota that can point toward a good doc out here just pm it to me thanks

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I'm assuming you are near the oil fields in Williston. I would take the couple hour ride to Bismarck and find one of the 2 Sanford clinics. I can't recommend you a specific doctor, but I would look look up both clinics and visually choose you Dr. I have always had better luck choosing younger athletically minded Dr's. I know it's difficult from a picture, but it may be your best shot.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm assuming you are near the oil fields in Williston. I would take the couple hour ride to Bismarck and find one of the 2 Sanford clinics. I can't recommend you a specific doctor, but I would look look up both clinics and visually choose you Dr. I have always had better luck choosing younger athletically minded Dr's. I know it's difficult from a picture, but it may be your best shot.

Thanks Magnus Ill look into them