©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A Future Stack

Phospha$c3nts

Sep 10, 2014
The New World
I know that some Vets don't like new steroids, so I'm sorry in advance, but I'm gonna talk about a few that I'd like to use one day.
That means "one day" because I'd have to either obtain them from a scientific supply establishment or personally commission their synthesis, and that'll be expensive.

This stack is simply to serve as the Steroidal basis for a larger stack containing peptides and other research chemicals.

• 7a,11b-dimethyl-19-nor-testosterone undecanoate
  • 8b-vinyl-estradiol undecanoate
  • Mifepristone

7a,11b-dimethyl-19-nor-testosterone, otherwise known as dimethylnandrolone, is possibly the strongest steroid with a nice dissociation of Anabolic/Androgenic characteristics; allthewhile, like Trestolone, it does not cause sexual disfunction while still possessing progestin qualities. It will completely shut down your HTPA, and it doesn't aromatize.

So you will need some estrogen; Enter 8b-vinyl-estradiol. We all know by now the benefits of estrogen. Studies have accurately concluded that these benefits are exclusive to the Estrogen Receptor Beta, which does not act upon sex characteristics. When research is done on this, they use a selective ERβ agonist 8b-vinyl-estradiol, in fact it's short-name is "ERβ" It's a great tool. Taking this approach will allow you to precisely tune the effects of estrogen in your body.

Lastly, you may throw in a low dose of Mifepristone in order to suppress the effects of Progesterone and Cortisone. You may need to fine tune the progestin properties of the 19-nor steroid. You may also need to reduce the effects of glucocorticoids, and let's face it, this is one of the main effects of 17aa-orals; however, Mifepristone is not liver toxic, and you may use it indefinitely.
If you start low and find the proper dose, this should work fine.

These aforementioned chemicals are strong and require a low dose. They'll serve as a base, and I will not readily increase their dose, but I'll rely on proteins like Follistatin in order to progress.

Well, that's it. I just wanted to throw that out there. Maybe some people can talk about it, and maybe some interest will grow, then some of these steroids can become cheap and readily available.

Last edited: