©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sust with Eq?

WarHammer

Sep 3, 2013
California
I have ran test E with Eq the past few cycles and it always gives me bloat even at 500/600mg. I'm curious about sust but none of my friends have tried it. What's everyone's experience with sust and at what amounts? Also, I love EQ and want everyone's experience with the combo.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ran a gram of test e plus a gram of eq and was happy with the results, but jacked my bloods all up. After 14 weeks my bp was 160/100 from raised hematocrit. Went down after stopping eq and getting put on bp meds. Think its safe to say no more eq for me.lol

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Give blood and eat grapefruits. There's a thread on here somewhere about it. Just use the search

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Give blood and eat grapefruits. There's a thread on here somewhere about it. Just use the search

Yeah i know. Not really worth the extra effort plus the cost to run it high like that again, for me anyhow. Idk, maybe ill give it another shot in a year or two...

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Donation every 6weeks and taking just 600 week would completely prevent it though.

Anyways to answer op, if you want less bloat, I would take tprop 100/ed with 12.5 aromasin 3x /week (if it's pharm grade)

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
If you take EQ you should have nice lean body, probably it is fake some other shit.

Sustanon will not be different, I do not think that there is UG which makes real sustanon, you will have some test prop inside only.

Getting real test prop seams to be hard and you are talking about sustanon whch is mix of 4 esters. no way you can get a real one.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
That's not true, I know several sources which sell their own custom blend of sustanon, and it's definetly exactly as advertised(example: sustanon400 consisting of 100prop/cyp/deca/enanthate). Also, getting test prop is really easy, it's dirt cheap and extremely easy to find. What are you talking about?

I think what you are trying to say is there isn't a UG that makes the exact combination of esters that is in pharmacy grade sustanon 250. If this is what you are saying - that is true. But, that does not mean there aren't plenty of UG's out there with killer test blends(ranging from test250 to test400) that are extremely similar, with the same results.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I thought that I've seen raw powder available that was already the sust blend. When the powder was manufactured, it was made as sustanon. Maybe I am mistaken but I thought it was available that way

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
Also, getting test prop is really easy, it's dirt cheap and extremely easy to find. What are you talking about?

of course that there is test prop but selling corn oil does not give you the same jail sentence than selling test prop.

it is easy way to make money and then disappear.

I have seen test prop vials which were bunk and I have seen good ones too.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
lol....I don't know what sources you are going to bro. 100% of sources I know all sell real test prop. Pretty sure most members here are the same o_O ???

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have ran test E with Eq the past few cycles and it always gives me bloat even at 500/600mg. I'm curious about sust but none of my friends have tried it. What's everyone's experience with sust and at what amounts? Also, I love EQ and want everyone's experience with the combo.

Run an AI with your SUST and watch your diet and drink plenty of water,,,should keep bloat minimal.

musclegirl0214

Jul 26, 2014
sustenon with eq shouldn't really cause any bloat..if you ran anavar/or winny with it,should really cut you up and you would add nice size..without having to do mega doses or be a pin cushion