©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey Guys I got Test Enanthate 250 and Tren 250 how should I run it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sac916

Aug 1, 2013
The Tren is a mix of 100mg enanthate + 50 mgs Ace per ml

I was thinking of running the Test E at 250mgs Monday and Thursday..

Should I add a ml of the tren mix to Monday and Thursday?

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Ok, what?

Just figure out how much tren you want per week, and run that amount.

Since there is acetate ester in your compound, I would honestly do a M-W-F-SAT injection schedule regardless at the bare minimum- but that is just me...

Sac916

Aug 1, 2013
Less of the test and more of the Tren?

Would 1 ml of Tren twice per week be too little?

Not a fan of multiple weekly pinnning. I can handle twice per week otherwise I get too sore and run out of places to pin... lol

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
You're probably injecting wrong, and should not be participating in the use of anabolic steroids if you are in too much pain from 2x/week injections. Not trying to be a jerk here, but just giving you a reality check.

Medial Deltoid - R & L
Vastus Lateralis - R & L
Dorsal Gluteal - R & L

There's 6 easily accessible sites right there, which allows you to not inject in the same spot until 14+ days later. You should be able to inject 3x a week, and if you wanted to do 4x, you could add something as simple as your R and L pectoralis major.

Do not take tren with an acetate ester once a week. Even if it was enanthate, it would probably be better to use it twice a week for stabilized blood levels.

I highly suggest you do 3 injections a week if there is acetate ester. If you don't want to do this, then switch to only tren enanthate, and then you can do 2x a week no problem.

To be honest, it scares me that you're using tren and are talking about "running out of places to pin" and being "too sore" from your extremely small # of cc's you're running on an anabolic steroid cycle. From the impression I'm getting, I have a feeling others would agree you should not be touching tren. I would stick to test and probably just run 500-750 a week in 1-2 injections, and once you become more experienced - consider other compounds, especially...something like tren.

You may not like my advice, but hey...I tried.

PS: If you use a 25gauge, 5/8th inch or a 23-25 gauge 1 inch , and inject slowly @ 0.5cc at a time followed by a 10 second pause, and then continue the rest, you should not be getting sore unless whoever is making your compounds is using garbage as solvents.

Good luck!

Last edited: