©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I been off cycle about 7 weeks. Finished pct about 8 days ago and I STILL feel horrible, weak, no sex drive, zero energy, kinda depressed mood, gaining excess body fat rather quickly I'm almost 35 and I have a dr appointment in the morning about 8am to see if I can get hormone therapy. Does it sound like I will be low?

Is there any way I can insure that I am low?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok dr said my test level was ok so obviously that has recovered. But my sex drive still isn't back in full swing. I don't have a lot of drive to do much of anything either. Any other ideas as to what it could be?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
what does ok mean? whats the exact level?

you went from driving a honda civic, to driving a corvette, now you are back to the honda civic...welcome back to normality, it sucks lol

Try to have a strong mindset....have the mindset of an alpha male...your body will follow

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol ure fukd adam. Ok get tested homey and join the worn out hormone group of the 50 and over even though ure 20 something...get hcg and proviron so u can lay pipe like a old plumber ...

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Lol!
Actually my TSH level was high indicating that my thyroid was low. I looked and my symptoms seem to match many of those for hypothyroidism. I'm no Dr tho. I also read an article that said that AAS Suppress the thyroid hormone.
Any idea why this happens?
Or how to fix it?
Is it all AAS or just certain ones?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
By the way over the last year I've taken test, tren, EQ, win by and anavar.
Of course I used HCG and pct each time.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Each pct was 28 days long. In both cycles test was 300mg twice a week.
First cycle tren A was 100 mg Ed. Second cycle tren E was 200mg twice a week with a kick start of tren A for about 3 weeks Ed.
The winny was 100 Ed. Anavar was 70-100mg Ed.
I ran a little Clen and t3 both ramped up. T3 never got up about 75mcg Ed

The dr said my test wasn't low so pct obviously worked but my TSH was high indicTing low thyroid hormone.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok so your thyroid sort of took a crap after being on some gear ..I think pretty typical from the body being hyper drive on gear then pct ..get some t3 prob wouldnt take it long to reboot...