©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first set of syringes

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
I got my first set of of syringes in today. 3ml with 1 1/2 inch needle. for an inch and a half, they look more like 2. lol

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
You didnt get any additional needles to inject with? I always get about a 22-23g needles/syringe combo then buy smaller and shorter gauges to inject with. I draw with the 22's/23's then switch to 27g 1/2" to inject with...or 27g 1.25" or 25g 1". It hurts a lot less to use separate needles like that because you dull the tip putting it through the top of the vial...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Yeah it wont hurt anything, well other than your glutes and quads.lol. Just make sure you keep everything extra sterile since youre doing two things with one pin. Alcohol wipe the vial good, then make sure that needle touches nothing in between the time you draw and inject. All common sense bro, youll be fine :)

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
you need to switch needles brother, why would you inject with the same needle as you drew up with?!?

buy some packs of 25gauge 5/8 inch !!

Last edited:

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Meh I push a 22g 1.5 inch through up to four vials then through my quad. It works fine for me. You just have to push a bit harder

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Zoey
No no no that's just unsanitary and you're gonna thank us later down the road after you have as much scar tissue as some of us.

Op follow these steps(do not listen to some advice some people will give you maintain a sanitary and sharp point as much as possible. Remember you're injecting yourself with a foreign material/liquid)
1. Wipe down the tops of the vials and the injection site with an alcohol wipe.
2. Use a 22 gauge needle to pull the compounds out
3. Swap out the needle you just used to pull with a smaller needle. You might have to mess around to fond the one that works best for you. Higher dosed compounds like test 400 and others don't low as easily through anything smaller than a 25 depending on what it was made with. I like to use 25 gauge with these. With others that flow more easily I use 27↑
4. Take your time while injecting like deryk said. You don't wanna jam it all in as fast as possible all that's gonna do is leave a welt or lump
5. Now that your done gently massage the area

I'm half asleep if I made a mistake I'll fix it in the morning

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
100% agreed with Phoe.

It is an infection waiting to happen - and the scar tissue will be a secondary problem!

Obviously the infection is the #1 priority here.

PLEASE YOU GUYS! I BEG YOU - CHANGE YOUR NEEDLE!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
dude just buy like 100 syringes with 18g to draw and get a box of 100 25g. should cost around 29$

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good advice here. This photo should convince you to use an unused needle to inject. Much more comfortable. Draw with one, then stitch to a new smaller gauge.

Attachments

• 176007.jpg
    176007.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
yeah bro, i used to use the same needle to fill and inject and would always be in pain and get A LOT of infections. now i switch out and clean the bottle with alcohol, and have zero pain and infections. i used 22g 1 inch for delts, and 22g 1 1/2 for glutes. from what im reading lately that seems like im using big needles and yet feel no pip. the only needles i dont switch is slin pins from ghrp because you cant. and i can tell you that i hurt more from using a 30g 3/8 slin pin, take these guys advice, sterile sterile sterile

mechace1

Dec 2, 2014
again, switch needles please. its common sense that once one is used its dulled, youre doing yourself a favor switching

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I find 25g needles to be sufficient for both drawing and injecting. Large enough to draw quickly, but small enough to be easy on the muscle and not cause trauma and scar tissue when injecting. Also, I prefer 1 1/2" long for injecting. I get less pain and muscle soreness at the injection site when I go really deep as opposed to shallow injections. That's just a personal preference from trial and error. Not necessarily advocating it.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
makes since. i'll just have to suck it up with this batch.

I assume you bought a box of 100?

Just draw with one and then change to a fresh one to inject with.

Sure you'll run out quicker but they don't exactly cost an arm and a leg.

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
I draw with a 21" then switch out to a 23" or 25" to inject. There is a noticeable difference for me between a 23" gauge and a 25" especially pinning ed or eod. Also I bend the plunger sometimes when I am trying to push 3 ml. of oil through a 25" using a 3ml syringe. Anybody else have this problem ? I was going to start using a 5 ml or 10 ml syringe in the future as I think the barrels and plungers are thicker.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I draw with a 21" then switch out to a 23" or 25" to inject. There is a noticeable difference for me between a 23" gauge and a 25" especially pinning ed or eod. Also I bend the plunger sometimes when I am trying to push 3 ml. of oil through a 25" using a 3ml syringe. Anybody else have this problem ? I was going to start using a 5 ml or 10 ml syringe in the future as I think the barrels and plungers are thicker.

Warm up the gear after you fill syringe cause you dont want to be using a 5ml large barrel syringe as the psi of the oil comin into the depot where you poked will become sore. Kinda imagine a pressure washer and stream of oil tareing thru a chunk a meat. Slow always wins the race mate.

On a side note for flushing pic lines and catheters hers some info but info not used for im injections

A 10 mL syringe generates about 11 PSI and a 3 mL syringe generates about 29 PSI when 3.5 PSI is applied to the syringe plunger to "push the fluid into the catheter".

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
"my first set of syringes"! That title is funny. Was your first set bplastic coated from monkey wards or sears? Had to have a smile on ha one.
Minimize cumulative scar tissue by following what the guys above said.
That way it wont feel(and sound) like you are pushing it through 6 layers of
soggy card board later in life. Thanks , T..........

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
Warm up the gear after you fill syringe cause you dont want to be using a 5ml large barrel syringe as the psi of the oil comin into the depot where you poked will become sore. Kinda imagine a pressure washer and stream of oil tareing thru a chunk a meat. Slow always wins the race mate.

On a side note for flushing pic lines and catheters hers some info but info not used for im injections

A 10 mL syringe generates about 11 PSI and a 3 mL syringe generates about 29 PSI when 3.5 PSI is applied to the syringe plunger to "push the fluid into the catheter".

This info was totally new to me brother, thanks very much for your help !