©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

LOW/HIGH Test? Normal cycles, Tips, Advice

GOTGrowth

Jan 30, 2014
Whats a normal cycle for you? How many a year do you do? Whats your PCT rule? The normal time on = time off. Or do you just give it a 4 week break and get right back on.

I always run testosterone. I run it anywhere from 750-1500mg a week. You hardly ever need a dosage this high.

I started doing 500mg a week cycles with a lot of Parabolan, Primobolan, Winstrol, and Anavar. Primobolan and parabolan are the steroids you need to use! I've used 2 grams of Primobolan a week with 150mg of Winstrol a day. Only using 500mg of testosterone a week.

Thats the holy grail of quality muscle. When you need the mass you up your testosterone.

Those are my beliefs. Since we are talking about doing a little brain power! :love1:

Now what about the members of Anasci put their reading and writing to use and let us know what they think?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Ive never went above 750 mg test and used tren or deca as an aid. When i have my money right want to up if for my next cycle. I'll start out 500 mg for the first 4 weeks then 750 weeks 5-8 then 1000 mg 9-16. It will be my longest cycle as i only ran 10 and 12 before. I will run decca at 1/2 test the first 10 weeks the. Cut with tren at half test. I'm thinking of some winny at the end to help with endurance.

My pct is always 2 weeks after my last pin been using liquid clomed. 50 mgs a day