©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice

teshi78

Oct 10, 2014
I left my raw test e powder in a bag, due to the heat, the powder turned into a gooey brown paste like substance. I brewed it and filtered it. I got 30 ML AT 300MG/ML. It came out brown like coffee, a very dark brown color. Has anyone experienced this?? What should I do? Can I still use the Test??

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
real test e powder is tackey or gooey at room temp anyway. not sure why it turned brown unless you over cooked it. if it will stay suspended in oil with all of the proper ingredients at room temp you really dont need to do anything more than a warm water bath to mix it. everything you are working with should already be sterile and if you are cooking it for sterility then it should be at a much lower temp. hope this helps. good luck!

VP

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
as far as i know there is only one way to tell if its any good... !!you gotta pin that shit son!!:headbang:

VP

teshi78

Oct 10, 2014
It turned brown before i brewed it not after, so the color change couldn't have anything to do with it being over cooked. It melted into the dark brown substance while The Test was in storage in my bag. I used the melted brown substance to brew my test. Now I have test that looks like coffee

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
brown yes, but coffee color is not cool esp if you didnt overcook it. i agree with Alinshop, you should get some new product.

VP