AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

DECA Raws hard as a rock
Old
  (#1)
360spyder

DECA Raws hard as a rock - 10-11-2014, 11:45 AM

Has anyone ever seen or used Deca Raws that came to you hard as a rock? I've never received or used Deca that wasn't perfect powder, but these last Raws came in small plastic jugs 500g. I hate to pitch them, just wondering if I can scrape or chisel enough to make like 500ml (125g) of Raws and if the Raws are still good. I guess my question is what caused the Raws to become like this and if I melt them down will they still be good and how about the strength? Any help appreciated.

Old
  (#2)
Bigjim5
AnaSCI MEMBER

10-11-2014, 05:13 PM

Yip, totally normal. Nandrolone Decanoate has a low melting point and if it melted and then cooled, it will solidify. That's how I always seem to get mine. Test Enanthate is similar.

You could chip it or warm it a little and melt it. I prefer working with a solid rather then the thick molasses like product you will get. It all depends on how you store it or if you're just gonna cook it all up?

Old
  (#3)
360spyder

10-12-2014, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjim5 View Post
Yip, totally normal. Nandrolone Decanoate has a low melting point and if it melted and then cooled, it will solidify. That's how I always seem to get mine. Test Enanthate is similar.

You could chip it or warm it a little and melt it. I prefer working with a solid rather then the thick molasses like product you will get. It all depends on how you store it or if you're just gonna cook it all up?
Thanks BibJim for your response. I thought it may have to do with low melting point, this s*** is hard as a rock, I'm like you, I would rather work with it in the solid state. I guess I'll just keep chipping away at it until I get the amount I need. Thanks for nice, simple answer. Melting point I believe is 15 degrees Celsius. Thanks again.

Old
  (#4)
magRT496
AnaSCI MEMBER

10-15-2014, 10:59 PM

Yup, totally normal. Ive seen it with deca and test e. pain in the ass when it turns into a rock though.

Old
  (#5)
Ironbuilt
Banned

10-18-2014, 08:36 AM

Lol. Always somethinng spyder .. waz up.lol

Old
  (#6)
khungus03
AnaSCI MEMBER

10-19-2014, 11:08 AM

break it up into smaller chunks to cut down on time then simply add to your brew as normal and the heat will melt the chunks. It's a bit slower than having it in powder form but will work just the same.

Old
  (#7)
basskiller
AnaSCI VIP

10-20-2014, 12:34 AM

More like a chunky paste

Tren is God, I am he

Old
  (#8)
BEASTZ6

10-20-2014, 02:20 PM

My raw deca was exposed to heat sitting in my office in the box it came in and has the consistency of a dark molasses. Is it still good?