©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DECA Raws hard as a rock

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Has anyone ever seen or used Deca Raws that came to you hard as a rock? I've never received or used Deca that wasn't perfect powder, but these last Raws came in small plastic jugs 500g. I hate to pitch them, just wondering if I can scrape or chisel enough to make like 500ml (125g) of Raws and if the Raws are still good. I guess my question is what caused the Raws to become like this and if I melt them down will they still be good and how about the strength? Any help appreciated.

Bigjim5

Sep 25, 2013
Yip, totally normal. Nandrolone Decanoate has a low melting point and if it melted and then cooled, it will solidify. That's how I always seem to get mine. Test Enanthate is similar.

You could chip it or warm it a little and melt it. I prefer working with a solid rather then the thick molasses like product you will get. It all depends on how you store it or if you're just gonna cook it all up?

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Yip, totally normal. Nandrolone Decanoate has a low melting point and if it melted and then cooled, it will solidify. That's how I always seem to get mine. Test Enanthate is similar.

You could chip it or warm it a little and melt it. I prefer working with a solid rather then the thick molasses like product you will get. It all depends on how you store it or if you're just gonna cook it all up?

Thanks BibJim for your response. I thought it may have to do with low melting point, this s*** is hard as a rock, I'm like you, I would rather work with it in the solid state. I guess I'll just keep chipping away at it until I get the amount I need. Thanks for nice, simple answer. Melting point I believe is 15 degrees Celsius. Thanks again.

magRT496

Oct 8, 2014
Yup, totally normal. Ive seen it with deca and test e. pain in the ass when it turns into a rock though.

khungus03

Jun 2, 2013
break it up into smaller chunks to cut down on time then simply add to your brew as normal and the heat will melt the chunks. It's a bit slower than having it in powder form but will work just the same.

BEASTZ6

Jan 31, 2013
My raw deca was exposed to heat sitting in my office in the box it came in and has the consistency of a dark molasses. Is it still good?