©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycyle AAS & insulin

Themady

Sep 29, 2014
Can anyone tell me if I should wait for PCT to use insulin or would I be okay using during a cycle of AAS. My cycle plan is as follows.

deca400 week 1-8
anadrol50 week 1-4
test500 blend week 1-8
HCG as well
Winstrol-small amount for anti aromatase effect
Should I wait to finish cycle and follow up with the INSULIN-EPO-creatine-glutamine-HCG

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
winstrol has NO anti aromatase effect at all
test 500 will have insane PIP
hcg as well? how much? when? why?
do not use insulin, get a few aas cycle in first

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Can anyone tell me if I should wait for PCT to use insulin or would I be okay using during a cycle of AAS. My cycle plan is as follows.

deca400 week 1-8
anadrol50 week 1-4
test500 blend week 1-8
HCG as well
Should I wait to finish cycle and follow up with the INSULIN-EPO-creatine-glutamine-HCG

VERY CAREFUL with the Insulin and EPO use,,,these both can be MAJOR TROUBLE if you make any errors.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I've never used epo?
Is it for competition? What is the reasoning for
It?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
winstrol has NO anti aromatase effect at all
test 500 will have insane PIP
hcg as well? how much? when? why?
do not use insulin, get a few aas cycle in first

agreed about the winstrol. who told you it has an anti-aromatase effect? maybe you meant masteron ??? lol i'm confused.

Z28, T500 doesn't necessarily have insane PIP, there are a few awesome sponsors that have T500 and it doesn't hurt; maybe you had bad experience in the past.

i also agree with z28, stay the HECK away from insulin brother lol.

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013

deca400 week 1-8
anadrol50 week 1-4
test500 blend week 1-8
HCG as well

Deca for only weeks 1-8 ? I am thinking you should run the Deca longer or run NPP instead for weeks 1-8.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama

What's up,i just finished a stack very similar to urs,450mgs/wk test e&deca,75-100mg/day adrol& 8iu's novalog slin twice per day.absolutely the best bulk stack i have run!!! As far as before/after pct,sorry i can't help u there bro,I'm on self trt.&i am in no way encouraging the use of insulin.this was my first go with it&i did extensive research&followed a very strict/careful diet so,do ur homework&be very careful when adding slin,it's ur life on the line.gkn525.