©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High volume injecting.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
So we all know everyone has issues with PIP from time to time some worse than others. I know myself it can seem like I am sore everywhere and trying to find new spots to pin and that's at around 2 grams a week. My question is how do some of these guys that are running 2-6 plus grams a week find enough areas to pin so that way they are not always sore and it's not effecting the training or causing inflamation like I get at times which makes the muscle puffy looking which you can't have as your nearing a show. So I'm guessing there has to be some type of secret that they know to handle the large volume of gear on a weekly basis. Before it's brought up I know it can depend on the kind of gear you are running and who makes it but for myself I trust the brand and also use it due to the fact that it has less pip than others.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Site rotation:
-L Delt (3cc)
-R Delt (3cc)
-L Ventral Glute (4cc)
-R Ventral Glute (4cc)
-L Vastus Lateralis (3cc..some go up to 4)
-R Vastus Lateralis (3cc..some go up to 4)
-R Pec (3cc...some go up to 4)
-L Pec (3cc...some go up to 4)
-R Dorsal Glute (5cc)
-L Dorsal Glute (5cc)
-R Lat (3-4cc)
-L Lat (3-4cc)
-R Bicep (1cc)
-L Bicep (1cc)
-R Tricep (1cc)
-L Tricep (1cc)
-Lots of different SUBQ sites all over your body,12+ to be exact(0.5-0.7cc)

Try to hit a site after every 2 weeks. So do not inject at all into the same site for 14-15 days after using it.

Use as small of a needle gauge and length as possible. 25gauge 5/8th inch to 25gauge 1 inch MAXIMUM(if you have higher boyfat and really need to get it deep into the lats for example,then use 1inch). If it's only 1cc, then obviously backload an insulin syringe.

You should be good to go with this

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I use 29g 1/2 for upper body and also quads but I stay pretty lean all year. Only thing I use 1 inch for is glute.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Glutes and quads are big enough that u can divide them into 3-4 injection sites per muscle. Use a sharpie and draw an X on ur glute, and each open quadrant can effectively be a separate injection site. On your quad, start up high and draw 3 parallel lines about 1 1/2 inches apart. The open area above, below, and in between the lines are all independent injection sites

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Why are you having issues then?
What compounds are using , and how many site rotation?

Right now only test and tren but I have always been very sensitive to test so I inject daily to cut down on the amount per pin. I use about 10-12 spots but only put around 1cc per pin due to soreness.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
What do you mean by sensitive to test?
So how long does it take before you start using the same sites in that 10-12 rotation?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Site rotation:
-L Delt (3cc)
-R Delt (3cc)
-L Ventral Glute (4cc)
-R Ventral Glute (4cc)
-L Vastus Lateralis (3cc..some go up to 4)
-R Vastus Lateralis (3cc..some go up to 4)
-R Pec (3cc...some go up to 4)
-L Pec (3cc...some go up to 4)
-R Dorsal Glute (5cc)
-L Dorsal Glute (5cc)
-R Lat (3-4cc)
-L Lat (3-4cc)
-R Bicep (1cc)
-L Bicep (1cc)
-R Tricep (1cc)
-L Tricep (1cc)
-Lots of different SUBQ sites all over your body,12+ to be exact(0.5-0.7cc)

Try to hit a site after every 2 weeks. So do not inject at all into the same site for 14-15 days after using it.

Use as small of a needle gauge and length as possible. 25gauge 5/8th inch to 25gauge 1 inch MAXIMUM(if you have higher boyfat and really need to get it deep into the lats for example,then use 1inch). If it's only 1cc, then obviously backload an insulin syringe.

You should be good to go with this

Great reply bro. I was going to respond 'rotate sites' but you laid it out in detail.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
What do you mean by sensitive to test?
So how long does it take before you start using the same sites in that 10-12 rotation?

What I meant about being sensitive to test is that it always causes more pip than any other compound. I usually hit same spot once every 7 days.

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
ohhh man!!! same site every 7days, yeah man try to get it every 14-15 days; it will be like night and day.

that's weird that it causes a lot of pip, are you using prop or suspension??? i can't imagine that with E or sustanon or C.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
ohhh man!!! same site every 7days, yeah man try to get it every 14-15 days; it will be like night and day.

that's weird that it causes a lot of pip, are you using prop or suspension??? i can't imagine that with E or sustanon or C.

I have only used test E and C. I have to do less than 1cc per day of test of I get bad pip and test flu every time if I do more that 1cc/day. I have tried many different brands but all the same when it comes to test. And yes I will cut back on frequency I use same spot.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Alright - so with the daily smaller injections, your BP/HR are ok and not out of *YOUR* normal range? because usually even if you don't get the flu feeling, your body still doesn't like it and you might notice a faster HR(example:jumping from being normally 45-50 to 75-80), or higher blood pressure.

If you never thought about this or checked, you should check.

Hope it's fine though haa!

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Alright - so with the daily smaller injections, your BP/HR are ok and not out of *YOUR* normal range? because usually even if you don't get the flu feeling, your body still doesn't like it and you might notice a faster HR(example:jumping from being normally 45-50 to 75-80), or higher blood pressure.

If you never thought about this or checked, you should check.

Hope it's fine though haa!

Yeah just had BP checked and it was a little above normal but nothing to be alarmed. And that was on over 2g/week

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
EQ in high doses is AWESOME just like test, less water retention

This may sound crazy but I had way worse sides running 800mg EQ/week than any other compound. I was extreamly lathargic and I even blood dumped every 6 weeks plus I was getting bad headaches and just overall didn't feel good. I backed it down to 600 mg and it got better but even Tren doesn't effect me like EQ DID.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
that's really weird that EQ did that to you, IMO. how long did it take(how many weeks into the cycle) before it did that?