©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I been off cycle for 2 months. The last month or so of the cycle I ran T3 and Clen with my gear. Ok now last week I went to the Dr and got blood work done to check my test level and they found that my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) level to be high. They said it may just be an under active thyroid but I have to have an ultrasound done to make sure it's not a growth on my thyroid. I'm going to have the test done but I'd be willing to bet the high TSH is from the T3 I took. Has anyone else had thyroid problems after taking T3? If so is there anyway to fix it?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I've used t3 plenty of times and never in 20 years have had any thyroid tests come back anything other than normal. Maybe I got lucky? But restricting sodium may cause lower iodine and effect thyroid levels. 2 months off cycle may not be enough time to see all your blood work is back to normal? Do the ultrasound. Many people have thyroid issues for no apparent reason. Good luck bro. Bob