©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hgh testing for accuracy of quality of product.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Been talking to a life extention guru locally about gh tests and best way to check the quality of a product and was told this..
You need to get before and after igf levels done and they should be in these readings for the amount taken.
At 2 IU ed, you should be in the very high 200s - low 300s. At 3IU you should be in the high 300s - mid 400s. At 4 IU ed you should be in the high 400s - low 500s.
The guru says you should get around a 100 igf1 boost for every 1 iu of hgh you take. Some of us have a starting point over 200 and some around 100. So you really need a baseline for accuracy. He has noticed that some on the Chinese hgh are only getting around a 50 boost per iu. The American brands usually give at least 100 boost of igf per iu. He thinks some of the Chinese hgh is getting degraded during the storage and shipping process.

Just passing info and seeing what you all think as I too hate wasting money on gh that is nothing.. ib

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I have been looking for this kinda of info for a awhile ( not real hard though )
My questions is how long at lets say 10 iu's ED should you use before getting tested for IGF levels ??
1day, 1 week, 1 month ??????????

Also same test as serum levels protocol 3 hours post IM injection ?

I want to check serum levels and IGF levels at the same time
I have a bunch of Pre 2014 Rips I know are good and want to test for a base for future testing

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok formula. Dont do any gh for a week. Then go get igf level tested for a baseline.. then poke 2iu rips for 3 days and fourth day do same and 3 hours after that pin get tested. You should see a 200 rise above baseline. Hawk chk email..lol.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Ok formula. Dont do any gh for a week. Then go get igf level tested for a baseline.. then poke 2iu rips for 3 days and fourth day do same and 3 hours after that pin get tested. You should see a 200 rise above baseline. Hawk chk email..lol.

2 IU's ED ?????? :action-smiley-041::action-smiley-041:
Thats like doing 10 mgs of Test Prop a week :wtf:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Lol if ude read old man u see why. ..2iu will raise igf 200 points and u will know if good or just manitol or hcg.

So if i do 10 iu's i should get a rise of 1,000 right or close to it ?
I want to do a serum level test at the same time so i dont have to make 2 trips I'm lazy young fella