©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bridges/Bridging Suggestions

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Who here bridges & what do You use:
-Dbol(low dose)
-Test(low dose)
-EQ(low dose)
-Var
-GH

Many different suggestions over the years for those who blast/cruise whats Your favorite?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I'll first give an opinion to everyone, and then an opinion to you John based on what I know about you.

Opinion to most recreational users(some of these doses are for ADVANCED people):

1) 300,450,600,or 750 test(depending on how advanced you are)
2) 600-750ish EQ with low trt test (depending on how advanced you are)
3) 600ish EQ with 300 test (if advanced enough)

I would absolutely not touch dbol/oxan/any orals whatsoever while bridging; unnecessary stress on your arteries and liver, especially during a "bridge".

In terms of GH, I wouldn't go over 2iu GH as a guy if you're a recreational user IMO. Would be nice to just stay off of it completely ...

:/

Obviously we're not talking about pro bodybuilder bridging here lol.

John, from what I know about you... I would just use 600EQ+1 pharm test AMP(250mg)/week for your bridges, and just keep donating blood and watching your HCT. If you're an avid GH user, I can't stop you(not sure if you are). If you are one, I would try to stay with 2iu 6days per week *PHARM GRADE*....but obviously you know your own goals and what you want :/

Last edited:

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I'll first give an opinion to everyone, and then an opinion to you John based on what I know about you.

Opinion to most recreational users(some of these doses are for ADVANCED people):

1) 300,450,600,or 750 test(depending on how advanced you are)
2) 600-750ish EQ with low trt test (depending on how advanced you are)
3) 600ish EQ with 300 test (if advanced enough)

I would absolutely not touch dbol/oxan/any orals whatsoever while bridging; unnecessary stress on your arteries and liver, especially during a "bridge".

In terms of GH, I wouldn't go over 2iu GH as a guy if you're a recreational user IMO. Would be nice to just stay off of it completely ...

:/

Obviously we're not talking about pro bodybuilder bridging here lol.

John, from what I know about you... I would just use 600EQ+1 pharm test AMP(250mg)/week for your bridges, and just keep donating blood and watching your HCT. If you're an avid GH user, I can't stop you(not sure if you are). If you are one, I would try to stay with 2iu 6days per week *PHARM GRADE*....but obviously you know your own goals and what you want :/

Derek your inbox is full.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Derek interesting you say that b/c I was debating either just the test or the test/eq pretty close to ranges you mentioned & yes your inbox is full tried answering your PM a few times now Bro

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ive never bridged with anything other than low dosed test...when you bridge with multiple compounds, doesnt it make it harder to gain when you blast again? Thats one of the main reasons ive never done a bridge. I'm afraid i wont get good results afterwards. Am i wrong?

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Ive never bridged with anything other than low dosed test...when you bridge with multiple compounds, doesnt it make it harder to gain when you blast again? Thats one of the main reasons ive never done a bridge. I'm afraid i wont get good results afterwards. Am i wrong?

Matt the reason I stay on low dose deca all year is I have joint issues and it helps tremendously. Yeah I prolly shouldn't stay on as high test but it's hard for me to maintain bw if it drops to low.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
depending on how large the individual is, it's not uncommon to be on 500-750 test as a bridge. i know it sounds crazy to some people, but I know plenty of large and ox strong individuals that stay on 750 test for their cruises.

however their blasts would be similar to... 1500test/900eq/350npp/350tren/200anadrol a day so you can see why 750test isn't a big deal.

matt's right IMO - your cruise dose depends on how much you blast with.

most people on this forum could cruise well on 250-300 test a week, and if they don't like using test, they could just cruise on EQ with low test(100-150)

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
From what i've seen and heard, many very large individuals will bridge/cruise with 500 test and boatloads of HGH and insulin