©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best stack for cardio.

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
Right now I'm at 450 mg test e EOD, and 450 mg of EQ eth eod . I've been on this for about 9-10 weeks.

I'm into mma and about to start fighting matches this week and want to make sure in not going backwards in cardio.

I was hoping someone that has done this before might be able to provide some information. Am I doing to much. Should I do a different stack

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I have found, the more I use of anything and the more my weight goes up, the more it tends to hamper my cardio. Tren? Never. That sounds like a very hi-dose to me for optimal cardio conditioning.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I would say cardio is about conditioning....you can have all the red blood cells you want but you need mitochondria to take the oxygen from the blood to the tissue...I think the only way to make mitochondria is through conditioning....like why boxers jump rope and run a lot....could be wrong tho

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Gw5156. I noticed noticeable increase in cardio , recovery between high intensity work was most notable.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Gw5156. I noticed noticeable increase in cardio , recovery between high intensity work was most notable.

GW-1516 x2

OP your doses are high for optimal cardio. I would lower your test dosage.

I would also recommend a good multi vitamin. Plus some nitric oxide expanders such as Citrulline Malate and L-Arginine. Coenzyme Q10 and Pycnogenol would be worthwhile too.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
EQ, GW, TB500, ostarine. IMO there are your top endurance picks. You could just stack them all but I'd add test.

derek31

Jan 2, 2009
Tbol,Mas,EQ,Test low and as needed..........but get on the SARMS..........TRI athlete here.trust endurance insane...

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
My opinion. Take it with a grain of salt and listen to the guys with thousands of posts because they dish out good advice.

What are your stats, whats your diet like, whats you conditioning besides a few hrs of mma?

Like a mocking bird, the amount your on sounds high unless your a true body builder or WWE wrestler.

My suggestion. Stay away from Anavar because you'll get really hard pumps, same with tbol, dbol, drol. NO Tren and maybe not deca but it depends on your goals and bodys reaction to a 19-nor.

Definitely test, eq helps, mast is great and if not better than eq depending on bf %, winnie is a hell yes!

Maybe some clen and or ephedrine too!

thats really about it. Sounds like you would benefit from researching every chemical structure/profile and then decide on what you think would be best for you. No one knows your body like you do, so get educated and then experiment which is all you can do.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
When I read the title I was going to say dump the cardio and add in lots of Tren. :D

Then I read that you do MMA. Definitely stay away from Tren.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
In my opinion less is best, but to each his own. Rec. Dosage is 300-600 week but i would gradually increase and see side effects. You might develop body acne or an insatiable appetite lol.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
MMA stack-

Test 500
Eq-800
Tbol-70-100mg

Winny is too hard on the joints for that sport and plus it will dehydrate you too much for a sport like MMA or Jits where you're already losing too much water