©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Post your WORST cholesterol numbers.....

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Alright guys, don't be scared since this is aas kryptonite. Post those numbers up. NO bullshit, and keep it specifically to numbers not just saying it's good or bad. Post your cycle too. I will start. And don't claim you have a 70 HDL while on Tren or orals....be straight here guys.

Tren ace 350/week, mast 600/week, test 600/week

LDL 185
HDL 13
TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 225
TRIGLYCERIDES 56. (this is the only area where my genetics protect me)

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
The lack of posts here will prove my point that most bodybuilders dont know their numbers, dont care, or my favorite….the doctor said it was "ok". Lol!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
My bloods come due next month mister Debby downer. I get mine done 3x's a year. Once annual checkup paid by insurance twice outta pocket. I went without insurance for almost a year and only got then dine once last January but I've been on trt since

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
These are my last ones but not sure if they are my worst

Total 182
ldl 153
hdl 10
tri's 96

This was taken when I was bulking in Jan. and I was at my heaviest weight ever.

In the past my tri. #'s have been lower but my hdl/ldl has always been fucked.

I've been told it's hereditary.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus

Total 182
ldl 153
hdl 10
tri's 96

I believe it is hereditary to a point because it doesn't matter if I'm on tren or nothing at all weather my diet is clean or dirty my numbers have been pretty close every time, they were actually just a bit better after I started the test but still not much change.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013

Total 182
ldl 153
hdl 10
tri's 96

Now here is an honest man. :headbang:

I believe it is hereditary to a point because it doesn't matter if I'm on tren or nothing at all weather my diet is clean or dirty my numbers have been pretty close every time, they were actually just a bit better after I started the test but still not much change.

Ok the reason youre numbers were jacked is probably because you were not in normal test range post cycle. This happens a lot to people on trt. Get your test checked and e2 to make sure youre in normal range then you will start to recover.

My numbers stayed horrible for months after my last inject and I wondered why. Turned out my test was 1400 which is above range. It got that high from injecting 150mgs test cyp every 5 days. I backedn the injects up to 7-8 days and test came down to 800 and immediately my cholesterol recovered. LDL especially dropped fast……like below 80.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
OK I win. Total cholesterol 331. Ldl 215 hdl 116
And Triglycerides was 1240!!!

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Please tell me youre joking.
No and my doctor said that I won an award for the highest triglycerides his office ever had. I laugh when people claim that steroids will kill you. Just eating crap and drinking vodka will definitely do that. But now I am back in control of my life( I like to think I am):rolleyes:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Please tell me youre joking.
My worst hdl was after a cycle earlier this year, 28

Now, just to drop your jaw, before I was working out (pre aas days), I had a triglyceride level of over 1800..no bullshit. This was 10 years ago. It's always been high due to genetics, now it usually runs in the 250 to 300 range. I've been on fish oil and Simvastatin since then.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012

Now, just to drop your jaw, before I was working out (pre aas days), I had a triglyceride level of over 1800..no bullshit. This was 10 years ago. It's always been high due to genetics, now it usually runs in the 250 to 300 range. I've been on fish oil and Simvastatin since then.
Wow.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013

Wowza! :eek:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Just got my bloods done and here's mine after being off for 10 weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-01-00-19-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-01-00-19-21.png
    274.6 KB · Views: 27

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Just got my bloods done and here's mine after being off for 10 weeks.
Wow. I would have thought that after 10 weeks you would be normal. What compounds were you using bro? On a lighter note. Most cholesterol studies and most drug studies are done on sick or weak people. Healthy athletic people shouldn't worry too much if the #s fluctuate. :D

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Wow. I would have thought that after 10 weeks you would be normal. What compounds were you using bro? On a lighter note. Most cholesterol studies and most drug studies are done on sick or weak people. Healthy athletic people shouldn't worry too much if the #s fluctuate. :D

Was on test 700mgs week, npp 500 week and mast 700 week