©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me out here!!!!

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok been off cycle for about 2 months and my TSH level came back high on a blood test which indicated low thyroid. I also read some articles that said that AAS can suppress the thyroid. I need to know how to fix this.
Also is it all AAS that do this?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
What were u running? I've read about Tren suppressing thyroid function before. Someone even said u should always run T3 w/Tren because of it. Not sure about any good research that backs that protocol though.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
What did your last 2 cycles look like? And what was their timeline? Specificity helps for these matters. And have u run T3 or T4 before?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
First few months of the year I ran test and tren a. Then during the summer I ran test, tren E, EQ, winny and car. Yes during the last cycle I used a little clean and t3. I've been completely off everything for about 2 to 2 & a half months.
The dr wants me to do an ultrasound of my thyroid to make sure there isn't any growths before she will treat me. I'm getting it done but I know it's because of the stuff I've been on.
I just want to know what caused it so I can avoid it in the future and if there is a way I can fix it on my own.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Well, T3 causes the thyroid to stop natural production. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the thyroid recovers pretty quickly from being shut down, though. I wouldn't sweat it too much, you've prolly just got a touch of cancer or something.

twatwaffle

Sep 14, 2014
Well, T3 causes the thyroid to stop natural production. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the thyroid recovers pretty quickly from being shut down, though. I wouldn't sweat it too much, you've prolly just got a touch of cancer or something.

A touch of cancer ?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
A joke. Using a serious life threatening disease to underscore that he's being melodramatic about something that is probably not a major concern.