©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

saw this and was wondering your opinions

cft74

Sep 26, 2014
Hey guys what's going on. Just been doing a lot of research on cycles as I have never done on . I do have a few buddies that cycle and I do pick their brains often when I ca . I stumbled on a sire that had a downloadable PDF with cycle chart . One of the cycles was called basic beginners mass cycle. Test e at 500mg every fifth day except for the first shots being four days apart to get blood levels up. So 500 every fifth day for a twelve week cycle. Dbol starting at 30 next day 40 them fifty then up to sixty mg til week nine where you taper down and done at week ten. Then obv you would start your pct in a few weeks. I know dbol is toxic to the liver hence why I'm asking your opinions. Just trying to continue to edgucate myself as I continue my research. The average dose of test per week is around 700mg and then the dbol. Now I know what they say, beginners should only use 500mgs of test and I usually see roughly 30mg of dbol hence why I'm here picking your brain . Any and all input is welcomed. Thank you in advance guys!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'd start with one compound at a time to see how your body reacts differently to each. But yes that looks like a pretty good cycle. What did you have in mind for pct?

cft74

Sep 26, 2014
Yeah I def get the one compound to start idea this was different from a lot of beginner cycles I had seen as the test dose seemed closer and higher or maybe just a different strategy. And then the dbol was used longer and at a higher dos . Again I was just interested in what u gents thought on this. When I do decide to cycle pct would include nolv n HCg. Still deciding whether to add cookie as well. And have ai on hand for gyno when on. That's just me. Thanks for responding brotha!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
How about some stats and background info on u so we know enough to help u make an educated, intelligent decision?