©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test & NFL Punters

P

pincrusher

nomad05 said:
I thought only baseball had a perf enhancing problem???...lol....then again any pub seems to be bad pub these days

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2025197
all sports have a steroid problem. its just a matter of how well the players have learned how to skate around the testing system in place in that sport. with the NFL having a testing procedure in place for a long time now, the players have become experts at what can be used and when, in order to avoid detection.
how else do you think NFL lineman can weight 300lbs and do the 40 in 4.5 seconds. it aint because they are natural!!!!!!!! LOL

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
pincrusher said:
all sports have a steroid problem. its just a matter of how well the players have learned how to skate around the testing system in place in that sport. with the NFL having a testing procedure in place for a long time now, the players have become experts at what can be used and when, in order to avoid detection.
how else do you think NFL lineman can weight 300lbs and do the 40 in 4.5 seconds. it aint because they are natural!!!!!!!! LOL

very true, and football is said to have a worse problem than baseball, just nobody running their mouths about it.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I even saw a piece on juice in hockey :eek: makes you wonder who is going to wright the next book .

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
max lift said:
I even saw a piece on juice in hockey :eek: makes you wonder who is going to wright the next book .

Ya I read that a few weeks ago. My mind is drawing a blank on the names though.