©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Start!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I want get this started early I need a consesus here...I have deca,D-bol and test cyp....Any suggestions on a strong frontload?....I'm 46 many cycles under my belt....I have serious elbow pains all the time so a little elbow grease of deca should be a big help...2cc is shot of deca,1 cc of test and 1 d-bol ED,there 25 mg's.....Later with equipoise and ?...I want to keep as much as possible..Anadrol I've always gotten a kick...I'm thinking I have to kinder to my elbows and shoulders...Lifting heavy at my age to early in the cycle scares me.....I'm 245 at 5'10" it's Heiniken if you guys are wondering...Muscle and fat loss is my goals are....
Help me out guys with some feedback....

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
big o said:
I want get this started early I need a consesus here...I have deca,D-bol and test cyp....Any suggestions on a strong frontload?....I'm 46 many cycles under my belt....I have serious elbow pains all the time so a little elbow grease of deca should be a big help...2cc is shot of deca,1 cc of test and 1 d-bol ED,there 25 mg's.....Later with equipoise and ?...I want to keep as much as possible..Anadrol I've always gotten a kick...I'm thinking I have to kinder to my elbows and shoulders...Lifting heavy at my age to early in the cycle scares me.....I'm 245 at 5'10" it's Heiniken if you guys are wondering...Muscle and fat loss is my goals are....
Help me out guys with some feedback....

With the d-bol, I don't think you would need to front load. How much of each do you have?

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
Juice is not the answer for weight loss. It helps depending on what kind, but if you are serious about cutting up pay more attention to your diet and what you are putting in your mouth than what you are sticking in your ass. Loss the fat first, take some excess weight off your joints and then use some gear to help add some quality muscle. If you need any help in regards to nutrition send an email.