©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Keepin it Real

Dark Horse

Oct 24, 2014
US
Can't believe that it's taken me so long to join here, but I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of what looks to be an awesome community.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
hey man, just joined also. had to stop working out for 2 years because some health issues and accident. finally back to gym hard, and taking it very serious. so far i really like this place. except for the fact that i'm up till 4am reading and learning all night

Dark Horse

Oct 24, 2014
US
Dj: Very glad to hear of your recovery and that you're back in the game. Get strong but do it intelligently; recognize and listen to your limitations.

Also, I'm on a few different boards and read a lot of what everyone has to say, and if I can offer any advice it would be to learn the art of discernment. If someone provides some advice, don't be afraid to ask them why they are suggesting that for you. Sometimes people look up to others so much that they take their words as gospel, which I wouldn't suggest doing in any arena. Don't get me wrong, I value and appreciate the knowledge and experience of all the vets here, but you know your body better than anyone else, so be sure you're tuned in to it. I keep looking at the many different types of cycles that people are on and have come to the conclusion that there are definitely numerous ways to skin the cat if you will.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
thanks dark. good advice, i do seem to jump on suggestions sometimes without really looking into things first.