©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

four months of work work work

cft74

Sep 26, 2014
IMG_489870925740200.jpeg

IMG_20140626_175744_640.jpg

IMG_20140822_071648_413.jpg
Photo with the girl is me in active addiction..the no shirt one is me at 200lbs after going thru detox and a holding place only being able to do water bags and just body weight exercises(was 150 in detox), pic in the black wife beater is me now at 175 after being able to the gym for the last two months. Still can't watch exactly what I eat cause my halfway house is a non working house so I can focus on me but I did just start work and will be at the sober house the end of next month and can finally buy my own food haha. Glad to be on here clean and sober guys! Thanks for having me!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Take care of yourself. It sounds like your getting
Your life on track. Trade the old addictions for the new addiction
Of building a better and healthier body.
Just be smart about it and like you said the good food is a must.
Keep plugging away man.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Right on! Looking good. Good for you brother. Glad you are here and keep us posted. We have a supportive, nonjudgmental group here.

Last edited:

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Addiction is hard thing to beat, and it sounds like you are on the right path to do so. Keep grinding and keep up the good work.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
A lot of us have struggled with some sort of addiction. If you ever need to talk private message me. I'm sure a couple others don't mind you reaching out to them either. Stay focused and turn your addiction into working out

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Great work. Everyone falls. You just keep getting back up.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Awsome brother you should be very proud of yourself beating addiction is tough enough road let alone gettin swole in the process and it sounds and looks like your getting there!!! Congrats man!!!

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
Good for you. Man, I am over seven years sober and everyone that knows me is quite happy about that. Lol. The working out has made a huge difference in my ability to cope with life. Trust me, it gets easier.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sorry for the late reply.. brother you are on a good course of action that as you see some changes mentally and physically the high will be like no other as maybe you know already . Lifes short and health is taken for granted by us all but always remember as you think about skipping a workout for a party the party will always end but the gym lives on forever ..take care glad you joined.ib

cft74

Sep 26, 2014
Really appreciate all the replays here guys. I don't post to much cause I've just been browsing and trying to learn as much as I can here. A lot of wisdom here up for grabs if you're willing to just take your time. Thanks again and glad to be here!

matrixprimo1

Aug 19, 2015
good job, this is the place where you can post things like that and get good positive feedback that always makes you feel good. Nice work bud keep it up

Usobobby

Jun 30, 2013
Cali
Replacing your addiction with the need to improve your mind and body is awesome. Can also be addicting, lol. Way to take control of your life bro...
Start a "new" routine.

vernall

Apr 15, 2016
London
Quit bumping 2 year old threads or your going to get banned. There are several current logs that you can chime in on, but bumping these old ones has got to stop.

Thank you, Magnus 82. I am new here, thats why didn't know all the rules. I did the same mistake on one forum and everybody began kicking my ass :sniper:
So thank you for your polite warning!:rolleyes: