©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sensitive Nips

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Dont think its gyno but does anyones nips just get more sensitive when on a cycle? I have been running 20 mg/d of nolvadex every day since the cycle started and bumped it to 40mg/d when on Anadrol. I dont have any swelling, itchyness, puffyness or real soreness and they actually seem to stay hard most of the time but they just seem to be a little more sensitive than normal. I am thinking of adding Arimidex or Proviron to the cycle for good measure. Any thoughts or advise?

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
come on you guys, looking for some input here...dont let me down.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
mojo said:
come on you guys, looking for some input here...dont let me down.

Perhaps it is in response to overall libido increase. Believe it or not, a man's nipples can be just as sensitive as a womans sexually speaking. If your cycle is charging up your libido, then perhaps your nips are a little more of an erogenous zone for you then before.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
My nips always get more sensitive when Im on cycles. I have to use Nolvadex when on, but they still are more sensitive than normal. If you get overly paranoid, you can actually convince yourself that they are more sensitive than they are, or that there is a lump forming. I would advise casually checking them once a day briefly, and thats it. Being a little overly sensitive wont hurt, if they get sore, puffy, or start to form a lump, thats when you will have trouble.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
My nips always get more sensitive when Im on cycles. I have to use Nolvadex when on, but they still are more sensitive than normal. If you get overly paranoid, you can actually convince yourself that they are more sensitive than they are, or that there is a lump forming. I would advise casually checking them once a day briefly, and thats it. Being a little overly sensitive wont hurt, if they get sore, puffy, or start to form a lump, thats when you will have trouble.
And, if that happens, proviron added to your nolva will definately help.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
tee said:

Yeah...I actually have a little fat that likes to live around that part of my pec. After reading about gyno, I got a little paranoid, but I finally realized that it is just some fat that needs to go bye bye.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
tee said:

Tee...do you use nolvadex every day from start to finish of a cycle?

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
I will tell you sensitivity is the tip of the ice berg and can lead or be noted as first stages of Gyno. Proviron is an excellent choice when having doubts or signs of Gyno. Your expieriencing the increase in fluid and swelling of the gland behind the nipple. It starts getting fluid retained in the glandular cells known to women or men as lactate. Even though you may not see signs of it your gland(s) will become sensitive because of the slight to mild increase in gland fluid. It is basically a fat deposit behind the nipple and estrogen causes the first stages to reveal fluid build up and increased size of the gland. There are several nerve ending in the nip. And your getting the pulses or synapses that the area creates to show signs of Gyno. In women it's basically just a sign that milk is being produced and is in the process of building for child birth reasons. Well, men have the same structures and nerves but we were not meant to be getting estrogen levels so high, but it does happen. Trust me get some proviron and use them don't wait and then be stuck with the outcome. The reason Proviron are far more suited to fix this and keep it away is because Proviron do not cause a reverse action when you discontinue. Nolvadex can cause a rebound effect when you discontinue the use. From Steroids.com-Proviron "Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no re-bound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex". You may not need to stress to much but keep in mind having them on hand and taking them while your sensitive will just be on the plus side. Good Luck Big Dawg.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
thunderterd said:
Tee...do you use nolvadex every day from start to finish of a cycle?
Yes I do. I take 20mg ED. I learned long ago that I need Nolvadex or I will have problems. I recommend not taking it unless you need it.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Ok so I got some proviron on the way now. I have also upped my nolvadex to 40 mg/d. I am planning on taking the proviron at 25 mg/d for a week or so till the sensitivity goes away and then at the end of the cycle for a week or so as well. Does this sound sufficient or should I run it longer?

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
After about a week you should notice the sensitivity diminish. Running it again at the end is also a good idea to keep the estrogen stopped and non producing. If at day 7 on first run your still feeling the sensitivity run the Provirons until it has gone away and then run about 2-3 days more and then stop to insure the halt of estrogen has been made. You don't need to run them to long because a little estrogen is needed for growth just not the levels your at with sensitivity. Unless the sensitivity comes right back you could use an every other day routine. Make sure you will have about a week or so left for the PCT.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I only have 20 on the way so I am hoping that a week to ten days is gonna be plenty for the initial sensitivity to go away and then I should have a week to ten days left for the end. I have also bumped my nolvadex up to 40 mg/d to help cover me till the proviron gets in (probably a week or so). I assume I can take proviron right along with the Clomid folling the HCG. Is this the correct time? I plan on starting the HCG about 2 weeks before the cycle ends and run it for 10 days at 1000 iu/day and then start the clomid at the end of the last week of the cycle and run it at 100mg/d for 10 days then 50 mg/d for 10 days. I think the HCG is starting a little early but I will be traveling just after that and dont want to try and keep pins on hand or the HCG in a fridge. Basically I am trying to travel (fly) with as little gear as I gave too.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
If your only getting a little sensitive 20 is a good number for now. They work fast and they get the job done. 10-10 is a good split since they are not hurting or getting larger each day. You can take the proviron right along with the clomid and hcg they will not interupt they will only assist each other. I travel with my gear all the time I have been stopped before and had told them it was my insulin for my Type 2 they are not to bright when you show no fear and give a medical statement. I have even changed my labels for the longer stays. This is not advice just info on one of my moments.