©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trt and cycling

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
My current cycle
800 mg cyp weekly
400 mg deca weekly
.25 cabe tue Thursday
.5 arm index every other day
600 ius hcg weeks 4-13
Nova 40402020
Cloud 1001005050
Here is the deal when I came off my last cycle I went to my doc who I can be open about everything with and he put me on trt100 mg a week all good my question is how do I cycle and pct with trt any help would be great

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
No need to pct while being on trt.

Trt is prescribed when your body does not produce enough testosterone therefore you are introducing synthetic testosterone into your system to raise your levels to the required "normal" amount. With that said you no longer will have to jump start your system into producing testosterone again after a cycle because you will already be on your trt regimen.

This is what is normally called the blast and cruise method. You blast whatever compounds you choose to help you achieve your goal and once the cycle (say 16 weeks) is complete you would discontinue all compounds besides maybe low dose masteron or deca and lower your testosterone down to your trt dosage the following week (week 17) and continue at that dosage until you are ready for your next blast. Some will drop all compounds and stay with test at trt dosage that was prescribed. Hope this helps and if I missed anything or am incorrect guys please feel free to add to or correct what I have said.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Depending on whether you plan on having children (or more children if you have any) and how you feel about any testicular atrophy, I would suggest adding HCG 500iu every 3rd day or twice per week to maintain testicular function and size.

Since HCG also increases estrogenic activity, I would suggest adding a low dose AI while using it.

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
I'm 44, Im doing 800 cyp, 400 deca, use hcg at 500 twice a week, .5 adex. Do I need to follow this on trt or just run trt?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm 44, Im doing 800 cyp, 400 deca, use hcg at 500 twice a week, .5 adex. Do I need to follow this on trt or just run trt?

You don't NEED to follow anything... but as I posted above, if you prefer not to have testicular atrophy, HCG will prevent that, in which case an AI would reduce estrogenic sides from the HCG use...