©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

can someone tell me...

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
The one thing about that diet that is completely ridiculous is the no carbs other than post-workout. You cannot train hard enough, and be in an anabolic environment on almost zero carbs....if you keep your carbs under 200g, (generally) and have them all complex, you should still lose fat with cardio, and clean eating. No need to go all out and go zero carbs...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
heavy said:
The one thing about that diet that is completely ridiculous is the no carbs other than post-workout. You cannot train hard enough, and be in an anabolic environment on almost zero carbs....if you keep your carbs under 200g, (generally) and have them all complex, you should still lose fat with cardio, and clean eating. No need to go all out and go zero carbs...

I agree. Not only would it be hard to train, but it would be hard to think straight! Need some carbs for basic cognative function. I dont think a banana or some oats is gonna kill your diet!