©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dbol or turanabol

travis

Mar 10, 2005
for a first cycle would you suggest dbol or turanabol?how big of gains can you get with turanabol?if you took dbol would taking t4 be a mistake even if you were willing to give up some size?is it advisable to take nolvadex with turanabol?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
first what are your stats and where would you like to be ?
how old are ya ?
what is you training history?

for a first cycle test is what is best .

hope this helps the other products should be put aside till you know if your body can handle test ,

There are others with wayyyyy more experiance on this bord than me but I think thay will tell you the same. :cool:

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

max lift said:
first what are your stats and where would you like to be ?
how old are ya ?
what is you training history?

for a first cycle test is what is best .

hope this helps the other products should be put aside till you know if your body can handle test ,

There are others with wayyyyy more experiance on this bord than me but I think thay will tell you the same. :cool:

^^^^^

what he said

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Ok I am 30 yrs old and have been working out for about 10 yrs.
6ft 1 220 want to be 240 lean I dont have to be huge but want to put on some quality muscle

the thing with the test is that needles scare me like snakes do

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Its been said a lot on this board & on others that if your not ready for needles you aren't ready for AAS. Spend some more time researching/thinking about it. If your still unsure see if there is someone you trust who can stick for you...good look but def stay away from all oral cycles these will be hard on your liver & will prove harder to maintain your gains

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
bump to nomads advice ,

to add to that 20 lbs of mussle should be attainable off a 10 week 500mg/wk cycle of test if your pct and diet are in check ,

W

wolfyEVH

travis said:
Ok I am 30 yrs old and have been working out for about 10 yrs.
6ft 1 220 want to be 240 lean I dont have to be huge but want to put on some quality muscle

the thing with the test is that needles scare me like snakes do

these guys are right......you dont really keep much of the gains from orals as most of them are class II steroids, which dont bind to the androgen receptor like injectables do. Anavar and primo are orals that are class I however, but they are very expensive and still, the gains wont be nearly as good as with a good cycle with testosterone. (at your age, your body will thank you with some added test) get over that fear of needles... www.spotinjections.com is a great site to check out.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Thanks for the advice. I guess Im gonna have to nut up and stab on my self. god help me

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
just use a needle man, most of us were nervous our first time, but it's painless if you do it right.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Basically if your thinking about doing Orals for your first cycle. Then be warned they can be more harsh on the body than the inj. D-Bol also can be a little annoying since you can get your pounds on but as soon as your about a week off of it you will notice some size loss. Turanibol and D-Bol are goog to stack but only fair by themselves. The one thing you will enjoy when doing and inj cycle is the appearance of on site injecting. You can enhance your medial deltoids (shoulders) and glutes when hitting a fair amount of deca or test. These two would be a good start for you since your 30 and have been training for 10 years. At 30 your test levels are already dropped and deca will help alleviate some of the 10 year stress on your joints and ligaments if you have any creaky spots. Like the Tin man from OZ just a little Oil is all it takes :) Good luck and keep posted.

P

pincrusher

BIGENUFF said:
Basically if your thinking about doing Orals for your first cycle. Then be warned they can be more harsh on the body than the inj. D-Bol also can be a little annoying since you can get your pounds on but as soon as your about a week off of it you will notice some size loss. Turanibol and D-Bol are goog to stack but only fair by themselves. The one thing you will enjoy when doing and inj cycle is the appearance of on site injecting. You can enhance your medial deltoids (shoulders) and glutes when hitting a fair amount of deca or test. These two would be a good start for you since your 30 and have been training for 10 years. At 30 your test levels are already dropped and deca will help alleviate some of the 10 year stress on your joints and ligaments if you have any creaky spots. Like the Tin man from OZ just a little Oil is all it takes :) Good luck and keep posted.
excellent advice as usual from bigenuff. i started using deca/test in my delts last year and it made a significant change in their size almost immediately mainly due to the oil volume being injected into them forced the muscles to stretch out a little to accomodate the injection. i use deca in almost all my cycles because of the joint lube affect. at 39 i need all the help i can get to keep the joints workin properly. :)

extremefighter

Feb 8, 2005
I gained 10 lbs off turanabol in about 10 days. It was not the bloat kind of weight either. I hate d-bol, it gives me that water weight look.