©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Women with 16 inch waist

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Kelly Lee Dekay has 16 inch waist and has TRAINED her body to be that shape | Daily Mail Online

I am posting this not just because it is mental but I think it could be useful for many competing bodybuilders. When I saw the article I thought it would make an interesting thread. Obviously she is an extreme and that is just bad for your health etc. But I know some guys could use a similar method to improve their overall shape.

We all have been dealt with certain genetics and there are no changing them in most ways. But I think for many who worry about how their waist size effects their overall shape on stage. They could use a simple waist girdle for a few hours a day in conjunction with breathing techniques (vacuum poses etc) and I can easily see 1-2 inches being knocked off within a few months to a year. Sure it's a bit 'gay' but a girdle can be a good back support too. Just a suggestion incase it's an issue for anyone.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
1414404629133_Image_galleryImage__EXCLUSIVE_NEW_YORK_OCTOB.JPG

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I wonder what her waist is without the girdle? My stomach has grown out of control, not fat but that HG type guy. However, I am not sure if one could shrink the organs that make it that way?

Hawk

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I agree she looks terrible. Take it off and feed her a few burgers every night for a week and she would look amazing :D

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I definitely think this works. Everything from elongating your neck to shortening of feet. It was said after Big Ronnie was critiqued for his extended waist, he wore his weight belt backwards all day to tighten his midsection. He did come back the following year with a noticeably smaller waist. I myself wear a belt at the gym at all times with the idea to keep my core muscles restricted and not allow them to grow outward. I can say over the past 2 years of doing this I lost 1 inch on my waist while adding 15# of muscle at the same body fat.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
The basic principles of it definitely work. It's been proven many times. No different than guys who develop a smaller waistline where they wear their belt on their pants. Men can use a slightly different design of corset to help tighten their midsection and waist, just like women can.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Nice tits but the rest is gross
I guess you at least have a place to put your drink when you are out you can rest it on her hips

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
No Photoshop needed...

Dunno what to make of that, just looks dangerous.

It's definitely not the healthiest thing when it's taken to extremes like that. Basically what it does is cause the internal organs to become displaced. Typically they move upward inside the chest cavity and put pressure on the heart and lungs. Severely reduced lung capacity is one of the first issues women notice when wearing a really tight corset, as it doesn't allow the lower abdomen to expand to make room for he expansion of the lungs to breathe in. Women have been known to lose consciousness from wearing a corset that was too tight.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
No thanks. The other pics she looks great. But the first is just gross.

Last edited: