©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need to burn fat

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
hey guys. im back from a 2 year break of working out. and until now its been since 2009 since i last used gear. i just found out my test levels are very low and the dr put me on cyp 200mg mg once a month, of course thats nothing. i just dropped over 2 grand on gear to last me for the next 6 months to a year. i spent 1 grand local through a friend. and then placed 2 orders with 2 separate companies from banners. idk if i can say from who, and what i ordered. but i really need to burn fat, like 30 lbs asap so i can get a very very anticipated and needed surgery. i started training about 6 weeks ago. about an hr or so on 1 muscle group, some abs then 30 mins hard on elliptical. i have actually gained close to 10-20 lbs in the 6 weeks of training. i retain crazy water and body weight fluctuates like 5-10 lbs from hr to hr.i also sweat like no other. the thing is i have been eating alot better, not perfect by far, but watching what i eat. i look way leaner even with the 20lbs. i know my body and have awesome muscle memory. that pic was natural in my profile. i can start to see my abs allready if i flex, big difference from 6 weeks ago. anyway i want to know if i can post everything that i have ordered so i can get good recommendations on what to use for my cycle. i always trained for size, never to loose burn fat. but the low test issue put 60lbs of fat on me in 6 months. i know see how serious p.c.t is.

suggestions?

i also dont eat much during day, but at night ill wake up out of sleep to stuff my face. i know how important diet , and sleep is when training, and how to diet to speed metab and all that. but i try to work out on an empty stomach to burn more fat. i have a coffee and a pre workout energy drink. i know thats not that way either, but i never was a breakfast guy. not hungry in the am.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
U gonna have to force yourself to eat and eating in the middle of the night is no good brother. Post up what you got and I'm sure we can go from there just make sure to post within the forum rules so you don't violate them.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
This is just MY suggestion. Take it for what it's worth.

Lower your daily carb intake and eat then immediately pre and post workout. You're going to have to eat during the day and stop the late night binges. Obviously cardio is a must and I suggest 1 hr a day, minimum 4 days a week. Preferably fasted am.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
thx guys. omw to gym now, haven't eaten yet. just coffee and energy drink, gonna do an hr cardio. and light legs. i will post what i ordered when i get back. just ordered so i dont have yet, but have some few things here now.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
If you do an hour of cardio a day you will burn a lot of fat. Especially fasting. Switch it up a bit too. I do hi intensity a few days a week and other days I'll do low intensity. Keep the body guessing and keeps me from getting bored. Good luck.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
U seriously need to eat before you workout. Fasted cardio yes but not working out. Generally I have atleast 2+ meals in me before I workout

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
k guys, about to hit fasting cardio right now. then eat and go back to rain at night. i guess this is what i have to do. even doing what im doing, theres a huge transformation in 6 weeks. idk whats going on with the orders i placed, im ready to get a refund from west un. and just go domestic. so basicly all i have atm is 14ml cyp 200. 10ml eq, sust250 around 8ml.( no name u/g lab) rest is euro. also like maybe 3ml of tren ace, an 1 or 2 mil of deca. i like to be stocked up and not have to worry for a long time. but this is what im working with till i get some orders in my hands, and as of now, both orders are not looking too good.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well some sponsors take longer than other's. If you ordered through one of our sponsors it just takes time. I tried sending u a PM but either u have it set so you can't receive them or something.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Fasting cardio 1 hour, 4x week like Xmen said, low carb, quality low fat protein, lot of H2O and a SADISTIC, NO PAIN NO GAIN, FUCKING PISSED OFF ATTITUDE. :mad:

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
so far so good guys. gained 7 lbs in last 2 weeks and also im leaning up nicely. i need to take a bf% test, i am very curious how much im at now. abs are coming thru better every day. doing 1hr cardio upon waking/fasting, then going back to gym to to train muscles in the evening. this is working tremendously. the clen/t3/t4 combo is killer. also ghrp6/cjc is prob helping too. just finished prop/eq. should i continue prop/eq or switch up to test en/deca for a few weeks? i like to give my body some what of a break of the same type of gear. my appetite still sucks but im eating better and still eating before my main workout. seems to be working good. im gaining weight and mass quickly also