©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best stack for cutting? and other questions..

Epicpt8389

Nov 5, 2014
hey guys whats up? I am new to this forum but not new in the world of anabolics (well not a complete newb) I have one cycle under my belt but that did not go as planned due to me working all the day and being in school, which led to crappy workouts and awful dieting.

that was all the way in march. I want to come back with a vengeance. I am moving to Miami in mid Feb-Early March. I wanted to know what cutting stack would be best for me?

some stats- Height 6'4
Weight 235 Bf % 14

my other question was that during my first cycle, I noticed that pinning became so bad that wherever I pinned, it began to swell up like crazy. Anything I could do to make that process less painful?

Thanks in advance guys

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
A good diet, change of eating habits, and consistent cardio works better than any "cutting" stack. Working all day, being in school --you can still eat good & workout. Some of the vets on this board have physically demanding day jobs, and still manage to eat and train, so it >is< possible.

As for the pinning, what were you injecting ? Could have been an allergic reaction, bad technique, and/or several other things. If you've ever done Stealth 450, it's going to kick you pretty good --that stuff is potent!

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Working all day and going to school is no excuse for crappy workouts or dieting. Drop that excuse. Recognize it was your fault and don't try to blame anything or anybody else, no matter how "bad" it was.

The best stack for cutting:
1)Caloric deficit through diet or cardio+diet
2)Higher PRO+FAT with lower CHO seems to work best for most people
3)Run test and eq, both at low doses based on your stats for a long time and donate blood every 56 days. Take a lab to monitor HCT every month after the first month that you're on EQ. I'm thinking no more than 500test and 600eq maximum.

In terms of your injection pain: it sounds like you're doing something very wrong. Make sure you are not injecting in an area with lots of nerves and that you are positive it's the correct place. Secondly, flex the muscle and inject with a 25gauge 5/8inch needle to minimize scar tissue. Third, do not inject oil very quickly. Do it very smooth and only put in 0.5cc at a time then wait about 15 seconds before slowly putting in another 0.5cc etc. The carrier and provider of your oil may also have some pretty terrible oil if you have done all of these things and it's still painful enough to the point that you have to make posts about it.

Best of luck friend,

Last edited:

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I like 500 test.
350 tren.

Works well coupled with high pro, high carb, low fat + calorie defecit of course.

I run macros like 350 pro, 300 cho, 70 fat

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Working all day and going to school is no excuse for crappy workouts or dieting. Drop that excuse. Recognize it was your fault and don't try to blame anything or anybody else, no matter how "bad" it was.

The best stack for cutting:
1)Caloric deficit through diet or cardio+diet
2)Higher PRO+FAT with lower CHO seems to work best for most people
3)Run test and eq, both at low doses based on your stats for a long time and donate blood every 56 days. Take a lab to monitor HCT every month after the first month that you're on EQ. I'm thinking no more than 500test and 600eq maximum.

In terms of your injection pain: it sounds like you're doing something very wrong. Make sure you are not injecting in an area with lots of nerves and that you are positive it's the correct place. Secondly, flex the muscle and inject with a 25gauge 5/8inch needle to minimize scar tissue. Third, do not inject oil very quickly. Do it very smooth and only put in 0.5cc at a time then wait about 15 seconds before slowly putting in another 0.5cc etc. The carrier and provider of your oil may also have some pretty terrible oil if you have done all of these things and it's still painful enough to the point that you have to make posts about it.

Best of luck friend,

derek why donate blood? whats that do?

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
^^
Bold jacks up your red blood cell count. Donating blood reduces RBC.

high RBC can lead to high BP and cardiac strain. Staying lean and doing 20-30 minutes of cardio per day seems to eliminate these sides for me; however, if you are out of shape, bold can be a cardiac nightmare

waynaferd

Jan 18, 2014
I ran supertest 450 and my God that would debilitate me LOL

Tren with NPP and low test seems to be an awesome cutting cycle, especially if you seem to flatten out and that plays mind tricks on you...NPP will help keep big and full muscles, even with less carbs on a cutting diet.

I tried EQ once and didn't much care for it, I think at 600/week with test and deca...been quite awhile tho....

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
It's important to run labs and get your CBC done. A hematocrit reading of over 50 Is a good time to donate. If I am below 50 I don't worry about it. You do not want to risk it getting to high