©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cuban Chicken

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Another way to eat chicken when tasteless, boneless, skinless chicken breasts are about to drive you crazy....

117e3a3a96de35411560dfec2e8fdf8a.jpg

(All quantities are approximate - you can increase and decrease as necessary - but have a BIG pot, a BIG frying pan, and a BIG baking pan at hand. Also, it has a very 'gentle' flavor: if you like bold flavors, dump some Sriracha sauce on top of the whole thing when its done. Also, if you do such things, you can use chicken pieces *with* the skin on to add flavor)

Ingredients

3 T Coconut Oil
4 pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 large chopped onions
6 crushed & chopped garlic cloves
4 large chopped sweet red peppers
2 dry cups White Rice
3 or 4 T. ground Tumeric
2 T powdered Cayenne Pepper

Destructions

1) Chop your breasts (your chicken breasts, that is) into two-inch cubes. Heat coconut Oil in hot frying pan, and sear outside of chicken. It will probably take you several 'shifts' to fit all the the chicken. After they are seared, remove and put aside.

2) While your breasts are searing, chop up your garlic, onions, and peppers.

3) After all chicken is seared, dump your garlic, onions, peppers, dry uncooked rice, tumeric, and half your cayenne pepper into the frying pan. Stir constantly for about 5 minutes. While you're doing this, heat up 3 cups of water in a pot over high heat.

4) After 5 minutes of vigorous stirring and cooking, dump the entire contents of the frying pan into the boiling pot of water. Cover and boil over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes until the rice particles look done.

5) Lightly grease a baking pan. Dump contents of pot into pan, and then dump chicken on top. Sprinkle with remaining Cayenne. Plop into 400 degree oven and cook 15 minutes.

Enjoy! Makes 4 human -sized servings. Bodybuilders are Not Human.

Key Nutritional Info per human serving

Calories 1,001.8

Total Fat 17.0 g
Saturated Fat 6.4 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.2 g
Monounsaturated Fat 4.3 g

Cholesterol 280.9 mg
Sodium 255.2 mg
Potassium 1,593.8 mg

Total Carbohydrate 93.3 g

Protein 113.2 g

Vitamin B-6 184.2 %
Vitamin C 457.4 %
Folate 55.1 %
Manganese 85.9 %
Niacin 284.5 %
Phosphorus 112.7 %
Selenium 143.6 %
Thiamin 60.8 %

(Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values will obviously be different based on your Super-human Caloric Intake)

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Nice thanks I'm about fed up with chicken again about once every 2 weeks I get tired if it and have to eat more turkey or egg whites

blastingthru

Apr 10, 2014
Thank you for this bro! I too am about to lose my mind if I eat another boring boneless chicken breast. Regardless of what I try to season or marinate them in, there's times where I feel like I'm eating a chalkboard eraser! :p Lol
I miss the days back in college where I could eat a couple chicken breasts right off the Foreman Grill with nothing more than a low sodium all-purpose seasoning & have no issue with the redundancy in taste. :)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Looks good. Gonna have to try this tonight.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I eat a TON of chicken every week and am always looking for a way to add some spark. I will try this on my cooking day.