©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen For Women

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Hi guys,

A friend of mine's decided she wants to use clen. She actually wanted to use var as well but I talked her out of it.

Assuming she keeps the clen doses sensible, is there anything in particular about women taking the drug that she needs to be aware of? I've explained to her how clen works and the potential sides, but are there any gender specific ones?

She's in good shape, a bit of a crossfit junky, but wants to get down to 6-pack ripped.

Thanks

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
not that ive ever heard/read of....clen is a really strong relative of the bronchodilator albuterol which is given to both sexes equally...its not a steroid so its not going to have any effect on her clit size or voice deepness

id be more concerned about the heart...ive known a chick who had a genetic heart problem and still tried to take clen...resulting in chest pain, headaches, and palpitations...so only for healthy hearts

I hope she is tough, the sides form clen suck

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
My wife has used clen before several times with no issues other than a slight case of insomnia and the shakes....my best friend is a trainer and he puts female clients on clen all the time like stated above just keep a close eye on sides

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
thanks guys, I've used clen a bit in the past (love it!) but wasn't sure if there were any additional complications for women.

One more thing: her workouts are all high intensity, crossfit type stuff and she boxes too. Is that type of training contraindicated on clen? Seems like it's not the sort of drug for doing HIIT...

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
thanks guys, I've used clen a bit in the past (love it!) but wasn't sure if there were any additional complications for women.

One more thing: her workouts are all high intensity, crossfit type stuff and she boxes too. Is that type of training contraindicated on clen? Seems like it's not the sort of drug for doing HIIT...

Brother ive seen both sides of that coin some people say it improves their cardio some say it takes the wind right out of them....me personally it makes me get real winded quick....i would think she will have to just see how she responds to it

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hows her diet. ? Sometimes just lowering sodium down to a normal level of say 2000mg a day will pop out the 6pack.. tell her I said no and to up the non processed foods and toss the sugars . :)

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Brother ive seen both sides of that coin some people say it improves their cardio some say it takes the wind right out of them....me personally it makes me get real winded quick....i would think she will have to just see how she responds to it

thanks man, I guess she'll have to wait and see

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Hows her diet. ? Sometimes just lowering sodium down to a normal level of say 2000mg a day will pop out the 6pack.. tell her I said no and to up the non processed foods and toss the sugars . :)

her diet's pretty good, actually. A bit light on protein and a little higher on carbs, but she's a girl so it's par for the course, really.

She's a boxer so she's used to cutting weight. She's naturally quite muscular though so she's always a little heavier than she'd like.

I've made her promise to follow a diet plan I'll give her when she's on.