©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liv-52

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Anyone use this stuff..Opinions? Picked some up just as added protection from the orals. Looks like a good supp regardless.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Guess the cool thing is it's really cheap! Got 6 bottles for 9 bucks a bottle (half are for my little bro.)
hell even if it doesnt do much, for the price its worth taking.
im on it right now cause as soon as i get back from my bowling tournament in 2 weeks im going to be running a heavy dosage of anadrol & var together in my upcoming post bowling tournament cycle. looking to run 150-200mg of drol per day and 75-100mg var per day for 4 weeks.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
hell even if it doesnt do much, for the price its worth taking.
im on it right now cause as soon as i get back from my bowling tournament in 2 weeks im going to be running a heavy dosage of anadrol & var together in my upcoming post bowling tournament cycle. looking to run 150-200mg of drol per day and 75-100mg var per day for 4 weeks.

Yeah...With that level of orals, I'd think the ole liver needs some shielding! Read some studies on the stuff, and it is clinically proven to work. The same company makes a supp to kick start the old pituitary as well (for male fertillity.)