©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just downed my 1st bottle of mag citrate

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Now hopefully this magnesium citrate will get rid of the bloating that I have had for 6 months, and after I clear my guts out I'm going to eat clean for the first time in my life. Lol time to lean out...uploadfromtaptalk1416167005487.jpg

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thanks for the link magnus....think me and the wife are gonna try it....been eating like shit lately sounds like a great way to start it off.
It is. It's really not that bad. I've had so many people request it, I put it on Evernote to share. You feel amazing and look better. Things to keep in mind, make sure you have a full 2 days off the first time to see how it goes. My wife can go to work easily now while doing it. Don't binge right before, it is counter productive. Ease into eating and eat very clean. When you do eat, stay near a restroom. It digests fast and you want to be prepared. And finally, grab some Tucks, just in case. If you guys do it, let me know, my wife does it once a month.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
It is. It's really not that bad. I've had so many people request it, I put it on Evernote to share. You feel amazing and look better. Things to keep in mind, make sure you have a full 2 days off the first time to see how it goes. My wife can go to work easily now while doing it. Don't binge right before, it is counter productive. Ease into eating and eat very clean. When you do eat, stay near a restroom. It digests fast and you want to be prepared. And finally, grab some Tucks, just in case. If you guys do it, let me know, my wife does it once a month.

I did the magnesium citrate I had about 2 episodes of diarrhea and one solid s*** but I was expecting more and I can still feel severe bloating in the lower abdomen and possibly even a blockage maybe stress related I will be seeing a GI doctor tomorrow

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013

Greatly brother I will try this as soon as I get two days off, it is just so strange I was expecting much more from the magnesium citrate and I even did an enema but I can feel this hardening mass inside of me on the left lower portion of my stomach I don't know if it is a fecal impaction or what but I've been bloated for like 2 months now with the sporadic s**** and hopefully the GI doctor can you shed some more light on this but I'm a hundred percent sure it's from a horrible diet, I also use valium for panic attacks lol and hydrocodone for pain and then of course there's the juice I use for bodybuilding. Lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If this is a chronic problem for you, ask your Dr. if he thinks you're a candidate for Linzess. It works by increasing the secretion of chloride and water in the intestines. It has made considerable improvements in a few people I know.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Greatly brother I will try this as soon as I get two days off, it is just so strange I was expecting much more from the magnesium citrate and I even did an enema but I can feel this hardening mass inside of me on the left lower portion of my stomach I don't know if it is a fecal impaction or what but I've been bloated for like 2 months now with the sporadic s**** and hopefully the GI doctor can you shed some more light on this but I'm a hundred percent sure it's from a horrible diet, I also use valium for panic attacks lol and hydrocodone for pain and then of course there's the juice I use for bodybuilding. Lol

Mag citrate usually causes me to have horrible bowel movements and stomach pain for hours afterward. I quit using it last year cuz it just made me shit till I bled. Enemas are the way to go for a good bowel cleaning, but avoid the little bottles of salines that you get from Walmart. Those are less effective. Go with a medical grade enema bag that uses Castile soap. Much more effective and less painful. Good luck figuring out what's wrong.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hell ironbuilt will give you free yetti enemas. Why pay for em when you have yetti jizz at your disposal;););)

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
I've actually tried this cleanse by mangus. It works great! I felt great. Like he said, stay near a bathroom when you start eating again. My first meal was a 4 egg omelet and within 2 hrs I was running for the bathroom

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Mag citrate usually causes me to have horrible bowel movements and stomach pain for hours afterward. I quit using it last year cuz it just made me shit till I bled. Enemas are the way to go for a good bowel cleaning, but avoid the little bottles of salines that you get from Walmart. Those are less effective. Go with a medical grade enema bag that uses Castile soap. Much more effective and less painful. Good luck figuring out what's wrong.
can you post a picture or possibly a link where you can buy one to those of us that don't know what you are referring to

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Opiates are known to cause constipation....slows down gut motility somehow..

I know about that firsthand. I was on a morphine pump for less than 24 hrs following my ACL reconstruction. It completely stopped my intestines from moving anything for a good while.